Wedding Information

Nicole0216
on 11/17/10 6:17 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi all Jason and I are excited about getting married in Vegas. Sin City should be so much fun, and a day we will forever remember. When looking for a Chapel we wanted to make sure that we chose one that would allow all of our friends and family from around the country and the world to be able to view our wedding. We realize that you cannot hop on a plane and join us in Vegas, so joing is via the web. I highly suggest viewing parties :) and we would love to see your pictures too. Please use the link below and follow these directions.

Sunday 11/21/10 6 pm pacific 9 pm est

For your internet viewers: Have them tune in to 702Wedding.com ( no "s" on the end of wedding) In the left margin, approx. 12" down is a small T.V. screen. Click there. Have them down load the Flash Player & click your selected venue at your ceremony time.
We will either be in the Chapel or on the Terrace have not decided yet but we will update the day of.

We love you all lots and cannot wait.
http://www.702wedding.com/
Liz R.
on 11/17/10 7:31 am - Easton, PA
I can't wait to watch it! I love you and so wish that I could be there in person to celebrate with you. I will be there in spirit though!
What hotel are you staying at?

Oh and it says we have to pick a venue? What is the name of the Chapel?
*hugs*

Liz
eminnich
on 11/17/10 8:54 am - Schnecksville, PA
Liz, are you hosting the Lehigh Valley viewing party?  What's on the menu for the "reception"? Do you even stay up that late???? 

Pam Hart
on 11/17/10 7:55 pm - Easton, PA
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 11/17/10 7:55 pm - Easton, PA
yes smartass I am up that "late" ESPECIALLY for Nicole!

Humm I hadn't thought about making it a party, if I was off on monday I surely would!
Nicole0216
on 11/17/10 8:53 pm - Lancaster, PA
Right now it will be in the Chapel. But it may move to the Terrace. If I change it I will make sure everyone knows.

We are staying at The MIrage.

Las vegas weddings is the name of the chapel.
Dawn S.
on 11/17/10 7:37 am - Spring Grove, PA
Congratulations!  I am so excited for you both!

Dawn

HW 326/SW 296/CW 168                           
jackie j
on 11/17/10 10:50 am - Glenmoore, PA
Can't wait to see the Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom.     You kids have a FUN Honeymoon!!!!  Love ya both! 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Maura M.
on 11/17/10 11:11 am - Yardley, PA
I'm hosting the bucks county area viewing starting at 7! 

Bucks county area folks - Call me if you are interested in joining.

Nicole - would love to skype with you just after your nuptuals if possible!

xoxo to both of you!

Maura
Maura

Nicole0216
on 11/17/10 8:54 pm - Lancaster, PA
Maura
We will be getting pics and heading to the restaurant so I am not sure about the skyping thing. 
 I will have to ask Jason
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views