Dr. Pupkova

Nicole0216
on 11/18/10 6:42 pm - Lancaster, PA
She was not my Dr but I have heard so many good things about her. I am glad she was able to meet with you all and say goodbye and share her story. Most of us dont get that, we find out after the fact that they have left or are leaving and with no real information, What a nice blessing,
Liz R.
on 11/18/10 8:01 pm - Easton, PA
My advice to all (being a patient who's Dr was also forced out of Barix) get a copy of all of your records NOW. Go down and pick them up in person.

While Dr P can't solicit her patients to follow her no one can stop them from doing so, if you so desire you CAN go to KY and see her. The non-compete clause doesn't effect us thank god! I have seen Dr Brader within that 2 year window and all is fine.

I know Dr P is loved by many and  I am so sorry that she is leaving :(
lynnc99
on 11/19/10 11:30 pm
Excellent point Liz, re: getting copies of our records.

I think I will do follow ups with Dr. Boe, but may check to see if Dr. Brader will see me since he is closer to me now. Not sure what his policy is, but there's no harm asking.
Arlene E.
on 11/18/10 8:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Seeing and hearing Dr. P at Barix the other night was quite an emotional event.  She was not my surgeon but I have been impressed with her from the first night I met her at the first Barix meeting she attended.

It was so touching to hear her speak about the way all of her patients have touched her life. She spoke from the bottom of her heart with such warmth and emotion.  

I wish her the best in Kentucky.  Her future patients will be in expert hands and truly have tender loving care.

arlene 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views