An Update on Us

Liz R.
on 11/17/10 8:18 pm, edited 11/18/10 1:31 am - Easton, PA
Hi All - I know I haven't been around as much as I used to be. Life is hectic! Amelia is going to be 6 months old on tuesday (Where the heck has time gone!?) and she still amazes me every day. I'll post separately next week with all her fun details and some pictures! I swear she changes in the hours I am away at work. Leaving her KILLS me but gotta pay the bills somehow right?

Work has been crazy. There are a lot of mistakes happening and it is my job to figure out how to stop them and correct them and jump in and fix the emergenices as they arise. I have a co-worker that started just before I went out on maternity leave that had worked here years ago but came back, who is loud and obnoxious. I can't handle the volume in the office most days, just can't concentrate.

Chris is doing well and just adores being a Daddy. He is so good with Amelia.

As for my medical issues the anemia has stabilized, my H&H was 12 at last check. I do have something they are calling Pernicious Anemia with is a B12 deficiency. I have been getting injections daily for a week, now I go to weekly injections for a month. I will need more iron infusions it's just a matter of time. The hematologist wants to give my body a break and we'll re-check levels in January. Just a side note - if any of the ladies out there are planning to get prenant PLEASE make sure they check your labs often during pregnancy and keep up with your vitamins! Feel free to contact me and I'll give you more info. I did take my prenatals religiously I just lost a lot of blood in the delivery and my body couldn't recover on it's own. In hindsight I should have pushed for the infusions in the hospital. I see Dr Brader in January too for my 4 year check up.

So all in all things are looking up! As always, thank you all for your support through everything!
dit657
on 11/17/10 8:44 pm - Boothwyn, PA

OK Lady, if you're going to post a thread with a subject line like that you best be adding a smiley face on there!! You scared the crap out of me - thought something was wrong!! So glad I was totally off base on that one!

Can't wait to see new pics of Mia - babies change so fast when they're that little - always love reading posts about her.

Glad your bloodwork is getting better - take care of yourself - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 11/17/10 8:52 pm - Lancaster, PA

Definately miss seeing your smiling face here daily, but I am glad that I can catch up with you easily any day of the week. Your availablity to us is amazing based on all you have going on.
I am glad your iron is getting better sorry that it has been such an ordeal, but maybe something good will come of it.

Mia is such a cutie, I just love her. I am so happy to know you all. Thanks for catching us up.
I am sorry about work, but I have faith in your ability to make things happen, you are smart and competent and fiesty, YOU GOT THIS!

Love ya

pennykid
on 11/17/10 10:44 pm - PA
Glad to hear you're ok and have just been busy!!!  Love seeing new pics of Mia!!!  But I can't believe she's almost 6 months old!!! 
Julia              
Maura M.
on 11/18/10 11:24 am - Yardley, PA
Love you guys! 

Maura
Maura

Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 1:28 pm - Whitehall, PA
I don't understand the issue.. really.. you'd think having a 6 month old, a crazy job and a husband who adores you would keep you busy.. sheesh..

I'm glad you check in with us periodically and I know how to reach you when I need to.  You have a wonderful family and you will get through this crap at work. 

LOVE YOU ALL!

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 11/18/10 7:58 pm - Easton, PA
THanks all! 

We love you too ;)
Shannon O.
on 11/18/10 10:18 pm - Reading, PA

Hugs!!  Hang in there... and sorry for the sucky co-worker!  I completely understand lol... the new front desk girl is soooo freaking LOUD and she sounds like an uneducated mobster redneck... OY!

Btw, let me know when you want to come down to go through all the clothes lol... AB is in 12/18 month stuff but 9m and below is free to go lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views