Working It Wednesday!

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/10 10:21 pm
This morning got the gym and my trainer was not there yet so I jumped on the bike to do some cardio...Well he never got there till 7:40. I said well I am going to finish my cardio now and will schedule my appointments next week.  I will give him that one error.

So I did 50 minutes of cardio on the bike today.
Dennis Belk
on 11/16/10 10:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Very Good Bethie!
Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 11:01 pm - Whitehall, PA
Great job Beth!

Tonight, while Siehara is at her Bat Mitzvah tutoring, I think I will take a walk around the woman's neighborhood. 

After that, Siehara and I are headed to a women's self defense workshop.  It should be fun and somewhat of a workout.  Not sure exactly how much we will do, but we will be prepared to learn and kick some butt!

My tracker

hers 

ladychief231
on 11/17/10 1:23 am - Douglassville, PA

Good job Beth. Nice that you cut the trainer some slack today too.

I just returned from my lunch time run. I took it inside today because of the wind. Tortured myself with 3 miles of interval running on the mill. yuck.

T

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Shannon O.
on 11/17/10 2:17 am - Reading, PA
At lunch today Jeremy and I rode our bikes.  I believe we went about 5 miles which in this wind it sure did feel like a whole lot more riding wise lol... so 45 mins of that on the perkiomon trail...

gmom62
on 11/17/10 3:08 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Yeah Beth!!!

This morning I sooo did not want to get out of bed.  I have been so tired lately.  Don't know what's going on there.  Got my butt to the gym to do my 1 hour, yes I said 1 hour on the elliptical!  My plantars fac... whatever it is.  I can't spell it, is killing my left foot.   I've been stretching really well after my workouts so not sure if it's the extra time on the elliptical that's hurting my foot so much or what. 

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views