Witless Wednesday Roll Call

Liz R.
on 11/16/10 9:01 pm - Easton, PA
LOL! Geek get paid LOTS and can support Mom later in life :)
Decolady
on 11/16/10 8:36 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning, PA!

Tonight is support group at LVH, anyone else going??  Tonight is break-out groups by type of surgery.

Having some amazing NSV's this week.  My Bollywood/Bellydance teacher brought in some pants for all of us to try on last night in class, and the 2x that I was sure I needed were too big!  AMAZING!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

Peace,

Deb
pennykid
on 11/16/10 9:24 pm - PA
Good morning Jo and all of PA!

Today's fun is a sonogram of my gallbladder.  And I get to fast till after the test, which is at 11am.  My PCP ordered the test when I told him about the constant belching and that I feel better when I'm laying down.  Since my deductible has been met this year, I'll have whatever tests he orders!  lol  (Trying to get my doctoring down before the end of the year.  Yesterday's fun was having a mole removed that the dermatologist felt was too dark in color.  Saying my prayers that it's nothing but a dark mole!)

I need to get back into my exercise routine.  Between surgery this summer and being away, I've gotten away from daily exercise.  And it's showing on the scale---I've gained a few lbs back.  I'm not unhappy where I'm at, but I don't want the number creeping back up.

Have a great day, all!!!
Julia              
bvohl
on 11/16/10 10:02 pm
Good Morning Jo Jo and PA!!!

Jo, OMG 3am and tired? What is up with that? Just kidding!!

Yesterday after school was CRAZY!! I left school a bit later than I had hoped. Tried to take a short cut which actually just wasted 10 minutes that I didn't have the luxury of wasting. Steven was at the supermarket waiting for me to get there. I got there around 4:15, then we shopped until about 5:30, checked out, threw everything in my car, Steven went to get Dee and her friend, I went home and unloaded ALL the groceries by myself( it was about $400 worth of groceries including a 17 lb turkey!!!). That counts as a workout doesn't it? Up and down the stairs about 5 times plus carrying in four or five bags at a time....Dee and her friend came home saw all the groceries and DID NOT offer to help at all!! Darn kids! I didn't realize how much stuff we needed!!By the time I made dinner and got Dee to bed it was 9pm and I was EXHAUSTED! Didn't even go on FB or OH!! Hope my cafe and farm are ok without me!!

Anyway, today is ANOTHER busy day. Work til 3:30, then pick up Dee, go to the pediatrician for her flu shot (SO MUCH FUN!, NOT!!), then I will probably take her to Wendy's as a buffer for the shot, drop her off at home, try and grab something to eat, then off to Barix.....WHEW! Tired already....

Have a great day everyone!!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patti M.
on 11/16/10 10:11 pm
Good Morning Everyone!

I'm already at work and dealing with the leftover stress from yesterday. Come on, I know you're all jealous!! Lucky me! Anyway, after work I'm headed home to change and then to Barix. Nervous, but also excited to be heading to support. Just ask anyone who knows me, I'm a nervous nellie over EVERYTHING! LOL!! Have a good day everyone!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/10 11:21 pm
Don't be nervous about Barix Patti ...Just a group of friends all in the same boat. THen again if I was going to be there you would be so calm and relaxed.
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/10 10:19 pm
Good Morning All, 

Last night went to visit my Aunt Mary in the hospital she is doing really good but of course she was drugged up last night. Also her daughter was there with the 2 young ones so Aja sat on my lap the whole time telling who much she loved Dennis and with that Dennis walked in. Her eyes lit up and she ran right over to him. I used to be her favorite  . Left the hospital to do some food shopping for some munchies since I am having a demo tonight.

Today has me already at the gym now in work and after work getting ready to have some lady friends over for a 31 gift party. Then bed once everyone leaves. Den will visit my Aunt tonight be before he makes his way to Barix. Such a good guy that man is.

That is my story and I 'm sticking to it! 

Life is good! 
dit657
on 11/16/10 10:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
3 AM and on the computer? Seriously?? That's as bad as my husband waking up at 3:00 AM to check Phillies scores!

I'm at work - had the MRI on my left shoulder this morning. That was a new experience for me and I found out that I'm really not claustrophobic so that's a good thing. Arm got really sore from the position they had it in for so long but its feeling better now. I see the doctor tomorrow afternoon to see what's going on.

Not much on my agenda today -have to pick my Veracruz up after work - the driver's side window was sticking and not working properly so its in to get that repaired. Dinner is in the crockpot - salsa chicken - yum. Will make a salad when I get home to go with that and dinner is served!

Hope everyone has a good meeting tonight at Barix...enjoy! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jojobear98
on 11/17/10 5:15 am - Gettysburg, PA
In my defense......I work night shift, and was posting during my lunch break.

I did NOT want to be awake! LOL

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views