Witless Wednesday Roll Call

jojobear98
on 11/16/10 4:13 pm - Gettysburg, PA

Good Morning.

It's 3 am, I'm tired!

The end.

Hope everyone has a good day, as I plan on sleeping until it's time to head to class.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Patricia R.
on 11/16/10 6:19 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Jojo,
I was up late last night too, but I took a break from the computer.

Well, I have planned on attending an AA meeting for days, and keep missing it, so today, I promise, I am hauling a** to a meeting.  Not sure if I will get to Barix tonight, but I am hoping to.  I also am on a quest to get my apartment organized.  It has been a disaster since before my hospitalization.  I had all my clothes out to organize and sort, and was not done that project prior to getting sick.  When I first got home, I was too sick to do anything about it. 

Stay warm.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 11/16/10 7:14 pm, edited 11/16/10 7:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning;

Have to finish the make up and hair then heading into work for another half day. Will be leaving work about noon, dentist appointment for the next phase of this dental work. The implants have healed successfully - YEAH!!!!!!!

After the dentist, home to check on work emails see if anything needs immediate attention. Then hopefully off to the gym and at least an hour on the treadmill.

Hope everyone has an awesome day.....

Ida

IdaMae

Sara E.
on 11/16/10 7:50 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning PA!
It is a Windy Witless Wednesday here.  Ii feel like I am going to be swept to the Wizard of Oz it is so windy. It woke me up all night long.  Today I have work then grocery shopping at Wal*Mart.  I know the excitement thrills me too!  Have a great day everyone.
Sara

Liz R.
on 11/16/10 7:53 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All.

Amelia did AWESOME last night! I put her to bed around 8 and she was still out cold when I left at 6! I only gave her her paci at 3 and she went right back to sleep.

I am having another down day. Just a series of events that pile the crapola on. Work has been stressful, then yesterday they tell us that due to "issues beyond their control" our paychecks weren't available, they are hoping to have it resolved for today. Well that really screwed us up, now the damn checking is overdrawn :( I didn't get the $ transfered quick enough.

TOday I don't have any plans really. HOPEFULLY I'll be running to the bank at lunch. I also need to get to Target to get diapers. After work just home to my baby girl.
Nicole0216
on 11/16/10 7:58 pm - Lancaster, PA
Today I am busy at work. Then off to get my toes and fingers did.
I cannot believe that in 2 days we are flying out, gotta get the skirt pressed too.

Argh. More dialogue with the wedding chapel. I am hoping we can work this all out.

I will post the link later today for those of you who do not have it and want to watch.

Hope you all have any ok wet wednesday. My boss is out sick, so that is more stress.
I am hoping that airborne can keep me safe.

Got my meds for my flight God help jason
Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 8:28 pm - Whitehall, PA
overslept again.. not sure what's up with that.. obviously I'm not getting enough sleep.  I woke up to the doorbell ringing at 7am-- one of Siehara's friends coming to get her for the bus.. Somehow I got her butt out of bed, dressed, medicated and banana in hand and she still got to the bus on time. 

I'm going to be out of sorts for a bit until the time catches up to me.. ugh.. I hate when I am running late.

work til 3:30
After work, Siehara has her first Bat Mitzvah lesson!! yikes!!!
from there we will come home for dinner and then head over to a local martial arts academy where we are going to take a FREE Women's Self Defense class.  I think it's important for both of us to learn.  Plus, it will be time spent together doing something good.

That's it for me.  I obviously need to get to bed earlier tonight so this oversleeping crap stops.

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 11/16/10 8:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Jodi - 3AM huh? People are somewhat functional enough to be on the computer at 3AM?

Hi all - I am already at school.  I was out of the house by 5:55 this morning taking Joshua to the airport.  He had to be there at 6:30 for a 10am flight?!?!  What the hell is wrong with the woman who is running that program?  Moron!  Oh well, I got him there - there were others there and I am at work nice and early.  Makes up for the lateness of yesterday.  I am NOT having shoe issues this morning so I am hoping for a pleasant day.  Albeit tired....but, wardrobe malfunctions are at a minimum....:)

After school today - where I actually get to teach and NOT test, I will have to get my nails done.  I was thinking of the pool, but being that this is my first week back, and I felt pretty good on monday, I will go tomorrow.  after getting my nails done, I will head home, grab a bite to eat and head over to Barix.  I wont be able to stay real long as Molly does not like to be home alone for too long and that darned Joshua is not around....You know - having these smart kids really gets in the way sometimes of doing what I want to do! HA HA!

Have a great Wednesday all........
Liz R.
on 11/16/10 8:45 pm - Easton, PA
Safe travels to Josh! Somehow I missed that he is going away... where is he headed?
steffihope
on 11/16/10 8:51 pm - Philadelphia, PA
He is headed to Auburn University for a Robotics competition.  This is his 4th year in a row going.  Such a geek - I am so proud of him, I am sure he will call me with some drama of some sort about his robot - should be an interesting few days!  Thanks for checking! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views