Tuesday Movers

Lslaven
on 11/15/10 9:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Since I posted the last thread, I thought I may as well start the exercise one for today (I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes.....that would not be intended).

I am going upstairs right now to ride my recumbant bike for 45 minutes and then I will do a 10 minute work out on my fitness disc.  Finally, I am going to do an arm work out with weights since my arms are waving much more than I want them to.

What are you all doing for exercise today?
ladychief231
on 11/15/10 10:47 pm - Douglassville, PA
No toes stepped on here! Post away.

30 minute kettlebell workout after work tonight.

T

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Lisa H.
on 11/15/10 11:16 pm - Whitehall, PA
welcome back Linda....

I'll be going to pilates tonight.

May also get a good workout trashing my house looking for Siehara's prescriptions for her happy pills.  Oh the joy if we don't fill them.. UGH

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 3:48 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Unless you count lifting and playing with my 22-pound daughter as excercise, I'm not doing anything. I really need to find the time and energy to get back into working out. I know it's one of my issues and one of the reasons I came back to OH. :-)
Lisa H.
pennykid
on 11/16/10 11:50 am - PA
I did an hour on the treadmill this morning.  I really need to make it a priority to exercise every day---I've gotten away from it and it shows on the scale.
Julia              
gmom62
on 11/17/10 2:45 am - Clifton Heights, PA

I know I'm a day late but I wanted to put in my two cents.

I have always been an early riser. So getting up early before anyone else does to do what I WANT/NEED to do has never been a problem for me.  That is my "me time", as we like to call it so that's when I exercise.  I go to the gym regularly, 5-6 days a week.  Now, with that said, I do not have young children at home anymore.  So making me time hasn't been a problem where for others it may be.  You just have to make YOU your priority.  Even if it's for 30 minutes.

Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical then worked the lower body machines for 30 minutes with a good 15 minute stretch afterwards.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views