Been a long time...

Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 4:48 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Hi Jill!! I've missed you as well! We need to get together! We'll talk soon.
Nicole0216
on 11/15/10 11:07 pm - Lancaster, PA
I am happy that I have been able to stay in touch with you, but I agree you need to be here for targeted support, and if you take care of you everyone will benefit from it.
Love ya
Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 4:51 am - Pennsauken, NJ
You are so right oh wise one! Love ya too.
eminnich
on 11/16/10 9:40 am - Schnecksville, PA
Hi. 

I've done more reading than writing here lately, but I couldn't resist not saying hi to Hailey's mom! 

Dennis Belk
on 11/16/10 9:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
Awwwwww Schnibbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patti M.
on 11/16/10 10:00 pm
I've been thinking about this for a long time (and Lisa & I have talked about it too)!! I'm TRYING to get back into support as well. I have a lot going on with my Dad (he had a stroke and is in a nursing home now...he's only 67) and my family for the last 1 1/2 years, so I have had a lot on my plate. I do try to eat properly, but with visiting my dad 2-3 times a week after work (I recently cut back...I was going almost every day) it's hard to eat properly when I'm leaving the house at 7am and not getting home until 8pm. I do pack food/snacks for work, but it's hard to eat dinner at 8pm. I KNOW I need to exercise, I know that. The thing I need to figure out is how to fit it in and where on earth the energy will come from to actually do it. Anyway, I've had the dreaded regain that everyone worries about. Most of it has happened since my dad's stroke, so I KNOW I need to change something to get what I gained off again. I mean, I've still lost well over 100lbs, but I want to get back to where I was before all the stresses of life overwhelmed me. Thanks for listening!!
Dennis Belk
on 11/16/10 11:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Patti,

Life is hard, but it can be easier when you can share your struggles with your friends. We can ALL help each other to be better.

See ya tonight,

Dennis
lrosiak
on 11/17/10 8:08 pm - Factoryville, PA

Dennis,
I love that you are still here doing everything you can to help everyone.  Your are the most special man I have ever met.  I hope all is well with you.  I will try to connect with you soon.
Love you

Lisa

Do the best you can today and try to do better tomorrow.
Dennis Belk
on 11/18/10 1:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
Awwww thank you Lisa. As always I just do what I can. 
Doing very well.
We'll talk.

Take care,
love you and miss you!

Dennis
lrosiak
on 11/17/10 8:05 pm - Factoryville, PA
Patty,
I know what stress is, but make time for yourself.  Set it aside first and everything else will fall into place.  I have taken on three children lately so I know what it is to need to take on other things, but please don't let yourself be the last thing you take care of or you will end up needing someone to help take care of you and then where would everyone be?  I love and miss you so much, maybe you me and Lisa can set a time to meet and have some laughs like old time.  K?
Love you
Lisa
Do the best you can today and try to do better tomorrow.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views