Been a long time...

Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 3:52 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Thanks Trish! It would be great if you could make it tomorrow. Hope to see you there!!
dit657
on 11/15/10 9:10 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Lisa - we've never met in person but I followed the trials and tribulations of you and Hailey and added my prayers and well-wishes for all of you - the power of prayer is truly amazing! I'm happy to hear she's doing so well - now it sounds like its time to start taking care of yourself.

That being said I know how difficult that can be - especially when you're caring for someone else - I too am struggling with eating and exercise right now - I spent the better part of two years caring for my ailing mother - we lost her in February. Since then I've been up and down with my eating and exercise - I go gangbusters for a while, then suddenly slack off. I think menopause is not helping my cause, that's for sure, and now I'm dealing with a bad shoulder. Of course those are just 'excuses' - I know better!

Unfortunately Barix is too far for me to get there on a Wednesday night, but I'm marking the next Saturday post-op meeting on my calendar and will hopefully get there.

What is Thirty-One? I've never heard of it. Wish you much luck and success with it, tho.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 3:56 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Hi Kathy...thanks so much for the prayers...we need all we can get! I didn't even touch on exercise...cause I'm not doing any at all, unless you count lifting a 22-pound kid!

Thirty-One products are wonderful...they have purses, organizational items, notecards, and a bunch of other stuff. If you are interested, visit www.mythirtyone.com/lhunt. My good friend Eric is having a catalog party for me. You can click on My Events, then click on Shop Now next to his party.

Hope to meet you in person soon!!
Lslaven
on 11/15/10 9:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa:

I have just came back myself.  We all need help from time to time and can always learn from others.  Life tends to keep us too busy and when that occurs we lose time to do what should be most important .....keeping ourselves healthy.  You are not alone. 

Glad to see you back and if I can help out in anyway, please do not hesitate to ask.  I am always here for you. 

Linda
Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 3:56 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Hey Linda...welcome back!! :)
bvohl
on 11/15/10 10:13 pm
Lisa,

Good to see you posting!! You need to cut yourself a break! Hailey has special needs and care that most mom's would not be able to handle, but you are doing a great job!!

I will also be at the Barix meeting tomorrow so it will be good to see you!

Smile! You are doing the best you can. Take it day by day like we all do!!

((HUGS))
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 4:39 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Thanks Beth. I just don't want to feel like I'm using Hailey as an excuse. I really do need to take care of myself better!
(deactivated member)
on 11/15/10 10:38 pm
Do I like you????? Oh wait yes I do! 

Glad to see you posting and getting back to taking care of you along the process. You are going to do great and support is all around you.

I have 31 other plans on Wednesday  so will miss you at the Big B but will see you very soon! 

Lisa H.
on 11/16/10 4:45 am - Pennsauken, NJ
You LOVE me!!! LOL Thx for being there and for being you!
jastypes
on 11/15/10 10:48 pm - Croydon, PA
Hey, girlfriend, I've missed you!  Glad to see you posting here and reaching out for support.  Our kids take up a lot of our time and energy, but you are absolutely right that we have to make our own health a priority too.  Looking forward to more of your posts.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views