MONDAY MOVERS!!

gmom62
on 11/14/10 7:55 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Well, I did it.  I did one hour on the elliptical this morning!!!  WOO HOO!!  I did 3.5 miles in that one hour.  Don't know if that's good or bad or what my goal should be.

I do have a personal goal that I want to walk the Philadelphia half marathon this time next year.  I did it in 2007 in 3.5 hours.  So I want to trim my time down to 3 hours.  I have a year to work on it.  I'll also be a bit lighter than I was in 2007 when I walked it last.

What is everyone else doing today.

Cyd

Lisa H.
on 11/14/10 8:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
Good on you, Cyd!! I knew you could do it!! I still HATE the elliptical, so I think I am just going to give up on it.. at least for now.  We'll see.

I'm going to the gym tonight.  My intent is zumba, but my friend doesn't like zumba so much, so if she is going to meet me there we'll go to spin class instead.  Either way, I'm getting cardio in tonight.  I'm also going to do some sort of weight training.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/10 10:07 pm
Awesome Job Cyd! 

Even though I have a cold I rolled my butt outta bed to hit the gym. Did warm up on treadmill then worked out legs with trainer then did 20 minutes on bike.....

Still waiting for that Wow this feels great moment but I do make my trainer laugh! 
ladychief231
on 11/14/10 10:30 pm - Douglassville, PA
An hour on the elliptical is a teriffic workout! Good work.

Yesterday I ran six miles for the first time ever! It's been a goal of mine and I did it...I'm quite pleased with myself  :o) Today I'm hobbling around a bit but it's a good hobble. Planning to do a 30 min kettlebell workout this evening.

T

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Lisa0719
on 11/14/10 10:52 pm - PA
Haven't posted on this thread in forever because quite honestly haven't been working out.  But know that I have to, so this morning managed to do 30 minutes on my treadmill.   Goal is to post on this thread 4 times a week.    You guys are such motivation!!!

Lisa Mc

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views