Rainy Monday

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/10 10:14 pm
Morning Pa Peeps! 

Monday again and after another non stop weekend of friend events and working I saw Dennis at breakfast time that was about it this weekend. I am battaling a cold yet can't let it stop me I have a full weeks schedule.

Tonight I will finsh the dining room so we can get it ready for my aunt since her surgery is tomorrow. Then shift something s around upstairs before I settle down the night.

Already hit the gym and will make dinner tonight from left overs I bought home from work sometimes it pays to work in a catering hall! 

Nicole have fun plannng the wedding and feel better.

Life is good! 
Nicole0216
on 11/14/10 10:43 pm - Lancaster, PA
Thanks Beth hope I did not get you sick.
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/10 10:54 pm
Nope Nic I was fighting it all week as well...It was bound to happen. Plus I had no down time all weekend.

Was good to hang out Saturday night. We need to do more girls night in nights! 
Nicole0216
on 11/14/10 10:58 pm - Lancaster, PA
yes and when I am not tired and sick
pennykid
on 11/14/10 11:02 pm - PA
Hey all!

Nicole---you must be sooo excited this week!!!  I can't wait to watch the webcast!!! 

I have an appointment with my PCP this morning.  It's just a regular visit, but I need him to figure out why I belch all the time now.  And I mean all the time, except when I'm laying down.  Happens whether or not I've had anything to eat/drink.  It's frustrating and exhausting, and I just don't feel great. 

Nothing else planned for the day.  I need to get organized and list some stuff for sale on ebay.  Find a job.  Maybe take a nap.  Oh, the possibilities for the day are endless!!  lol

Have a great day!!!
Julia              
kgoeller
on 11/14/10 11:40 pm - Doylestown, PA
Nic,

Just keep nursing that cold and it will get better!   Such an exciting week and I know you guys can't wait to start your new lives together in a new and wonderful way.  HUGS!!!  (and i can't wait to see the pictures!)

Had a great, but busy, weekend.  Cooking class saturday, then some walking with hubby saturday night.  Sunday I did my yoga and then grocery shopping, then made today's peanut butter pie and dark choc cake (my turn for the birthday parties here at work today).  Not sure I like the icing, so bought SF choc icing and may re-ice it before the party - we'll see... may just swirl it in (the one I made was too bittersweet I think). 

All afternoon I felt BLAH and bloated and nauseous and jittery and irritable... finally figured out why last night as I was laying there exhausted and not getting my mind to shut up...  I think the nonfat, decaf, SF latte I had wasn't SF...  I didn'****ch her make it (I usually do, to make sure they put the right syrup in)... Yurk.  Sigh.  Ah well.  Another day.

Today's a swamped kinda day at work, followed by dinner with my friend Mary... she and her boys are leaving Thursday for EGYPT for 2-1/2 weeks (I am so envious!) and I want to see her before she leaves.  

I hope you're all having a great day.  Steffi, you deserve a medal of some sort.  Bieber? Really?  Shudder!

Karen
steffihope
on 11/14/10 11:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
When you see the pictures of the girls - especially Emily - those are the medals I got!  (however, I will accept any and all diamonds and gold......)
Liz R.
on 11/15/10 1:30 am - Easton, PA
awww you do get Mom of the year! I would have sent her with friends! lol
Maura M.
on 11/15/10 12:47 am - Yardley, PA
Good Morning Bride to be and PA peeps,

This morning didn’t start out well – ggggrrrrr – Rock hit windshield – have a 6 inch crack - it continually grew during my commute this morning – I have an appt for them to come to work and fix it tomorrow.. reported the claim and had an appt to get it fixed within 20 minutes which was very surprising, but good.
  Work today will be busy busy – I like when the day flies because there is so much to do – When I am bored, I am completely inefficient.  
  Nicole – I am so so so happy for you and Jason.  I hope that everything is fairytale perfect for you both. You are both such wonderful people. Xoxo.. Am thinking that maybe I should have a wedding webcast party.. we could skype you after your vows J   Steffi – I can’t wait to see the pics of the girls from last night.. sounds like they really had a good time.

Home tonight – need to get on the treadmill – am trying to work on the maintenance thing and am up two, down one, up one, down three – appears to be netting out to maintenance, but yes, I am afraid NOT to weight each day..  Can’t wait for lunch today – leftover Beef Carbonnade that I made yesterday.. YUMMY…
  That’s all for me..   have a great day PA!
Maura

Cherish F.
on 11/15/10 1:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Morning everyone!
Had a really nice weekend. Friday at Stef's was a blast, and Saturday at Liz's was filling and fun. Thanks to both of you for your hospitality.

Sunday I spent a much needed day at home. Crocheted while watching TV, in between loads of laundry.

Work today, nothing exciting. Tomorrow I unexpectedly have to go visit a customer with the bosses, which means tonight I need to rustle up a pair of black dress pants. The couple pairs I have at home I know are too big, it's been at least a month since I wore them. Will stop at Cyd's to see if she has a pair that fit. If not it will be Ross' or TJ Maxx.

Have a good Monday guys!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views