Rainy Monday

dit657
on 11/15/10 4:01 am - Boothwyn, PA
 I wish they had a 'pat on the back' icon to put in here, Trish - congrats on achieving a wonderful milestone. You've had so much to deal with lately and I'm so happy you're feeling strong enough to not lean on alcohol to get your through it. Congrats and big hugs! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/15/10 6:44 am - Perry, MI
Thank you Kathy.  I am blessed with tons of support here and in AA. 
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 11/15/10 6:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Trish,
Congratulations on your 10 months!!!!!  Awesome accomplishment!!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 11/15/10 6:45 am - Perry, MI
Thanks so much, Ida.  I am blessed with wonderful OH friends and AA friends.
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojobear98
on 11/14/10 9:21 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning!

Nic, have fun! It's going to be fabulous!

I am still cleaning and organizing from our party we had saturday. It was beautiful weather and we had a great time.

Today, a few odds and ends, then chem class this evening. I have a busy week coming up, so hoping to have a low key day, today.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 11/14/10 9:26 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Almost Married Lady.....and the rest of you PA peeps as well.

I am sitting at school so stinking tired!  Didn't get home from the concert until 11:30.  Then until I got the girls in bed, said good night to them, reminded Molly AGAIN to take her medicine and took all of my medicine - it was close to midnight, but the good news is that I slep AWESOMELY!  (Is that even a word, oh well.) No sweating, or waking up at all in the lovely six hours of sleep I did get.  The concert was exactly what I expectd it to be, a lot of screaming girls with their parents sitting and texting others.  At one point I looked around, all the kids were up and dancing and all the moms were sitting looking at SOMETHING in their laps.  VERY funny.  Molly had a great time - she sat with my one friend and her two girls.  I was with Emily and another friend and her daughter.  Emily was amazed!!!!!!!  i have pictures of the night, but, and you shoud all be VERY proud of me, I did NOT go near the computer at all when I got home....yay me!  I will upload those pics at some point.  She said some of the funniest things and was getting REAL tired about 10ish.  Couldn't wait for Justin Bieber's signature song, Baby, or something like that - but when he played it, which of course was the last song, she perked right up and danced and sang every word.  Some things are just worth the money.  Oh - and the Limo never happened - something about it being a small company with just one limo and it broke down - whatever, I drove -- not a biggie.

So today, I am already at school, have a date with myself at the pool right after school.  I packed up everything this morning.  I have not even tried on a bathing suit since my plastics, so it will be interesting to see how  I feel in it when I put it on this afternoon.  I am hoping to then go home and nap so that I am up for at least SOME of the Eagles game tonight.

That is my plan and I am going to try VERY hard to stick to it!  I hope your Monday brings some joy and happiness!  (I think I am delirious!)
Nicole0216
on 11/14/10 10:34 pm - Lancaster, PA
You rock as a mom !!!! 

Hope you have a good Monday
steffihope
on 11/14/10 11:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes!  Thanks! :)
bvohl
on 11/14/10 10:14 pm
Good Morning Bride-to-be and PA!!!

Kick that cold in the a**, Nicole!! You have a wedding to be at!!! I will be watching the webcast with a glass of wine to toast the newly married couple!!

The weekend was BUSY! OMG!! Fun time with Steffi on Saturday, some quality time with hubby, sleep over for Dee, then she had a play day yesterday after hebrew school so I had some much needed time to get stuff done.

Today is wor****il 3:30 then to the therapist for a session, run home so hubby can go out to his meeting and it will be an evening of homework, dinner, bath, and maybe a bit of the Eagles game...That is it for me!!
Have a great day everyone!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 11/14/10 10:43 pm - Lancaster, PA
Thanks I cannot wait !! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!