Rainy Monday

Nicole0216
on 11/14/10 6:45 pm - Lancaster, PA
I am always surprised when I am the first one here for roll call.

Morning Monday and PA Peeps.

Had a great weekend, spent some time with some good people. Nursing a cold still, trying to kick it in the teeth. Slept alot yesterday which was good.

Today I am at work, I have some errands to run, then off to get a facial and see my last client of the week, then we are in full wedding prep mode for the rest of the week, Tying up loose ends etc.

I hope you all have a good monday it is kind of raining so be safe.
Chopper1
on 11/14/10 7:07 pm
 Good morning Nicole and PA

I hope your cold gets better, seems like there are a lot of colds going around this time of year.

I had a pretty good weekend.  Went to the gym on Sat. & Sun and worked out on the treadmill.  First time in 5 months since the car accident, so it was a huge accomplishment.  I did go to an orthopedic surgeon and he thinks that my occipital nerve was damaged in the car accident and that is what is causing all this pain.  I hope he is right cause I would like to have a definite cause of the pain, so they can heal whatever has been going on.  At least i am seeing some signs of improvement finally and on the road to recovery.  I was just so happy to go back to the gym.

I hope you all have a terrific day!!

Geoff

Nicole0216
on 11/14/10 10:32 pm - Lancaster, PA
Glad you are seeing some improvements and that you have been able to get to the gym. I hope they get to the bottom of all your pain
Lisa H.
on 11/14/10 7:08 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Nic.. can't believe you are getting married this week!! SOOOO excited for you BOTH!

I had a fabulous weekend and totally was not ready to work today, but have to pay for all my fun, not to mention the rent, so here I am. 

Work til about 2:40.. follow up dentist appointment at the periodontist. 

I'll take Siehara to the teen center before the appt if I can manage it.  If not, she'll go right after.  I'll head to the gym tonight for zumba and some weight training.

Early to bed? Maybe.. hopefully..

While I'm working, I'll be doing laundry and making a meatloaf for dinner.

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 11/14/10 7:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning;

I'm about ready to head out the door, just have to pack up lunch and dinner for today. 

Today I'm working till 4pm then off to class tonight.  Tonight is my fist class after my transfer out of the class I began with.  I'm looking forward to meeting my new classmates.

I should be in class for about and hour or so tonight then home.

Yesterday I baked protein pumpkin muffins and oatmeal raisin/cranberry cookies.  Both are very good.  New recipes I was creating and re-figuring.

Hope everyone has an awesome day...

Ida

IdaMae

Cherish F.
on 11/15/10 12:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Please share the recipes when you have them figured out. Love, love, love oatmeal raisin cookies.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

gmom62
on 11/14/10 7:47 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Morning Nicole and PA peeps,

Nicole, I am so very happy and excited for you!  Hope you feel better soon.  You don't want to run yourself ragged trying to get everything done and try to get over your cold at the same time. As much rest as possible.

Today I am off to work till 5.  I'll probably do some work at home as well since I have a laptop with the work network on it.  Beats staying at the office and doing the overtime!  Not much for me other than that.

Yesterday, worked about 6 hours on work stuff and did laundry inbetween.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Cyd

Liz R.
on 11/14/10 8:54 pm - Easton, PA
I so wish that I was getting ready to head out for the wedding with you!!! It is going to be amazing and I am incredibly happy for you both!

Today I am at wor****il 4 then stopping at Kohl's to look at Christmas dresses for Miss Mia. After that off to my Mom's to hang out with her and Mia for the evening. I too hope to be to bed early but not sure it will happen, afterall Dancing with the stars in on :)
dit657
on 11/14/10 9:17 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Nicole, congratulations on the BIG event coming up!! I know you'll be a beautiful bride and I wish you both the best. Hope you're feeling better soon - you don't want to be a stuffy bride.

I'm back at work after my 4 day weekend - it was wonderful. Yesterday we had one of our granddaughters and her husband and little boy over for the day - Connor is 15 months and adorable - the dog just loved having him around - somebody his size for a change! They were both worn out last night.

Not much on my agenda today - have to cancel my PT appts for this week - having an MRI Wednesday morning and seeing the ortho Friday afternoon - hope they can figure out what's going on with this stinking arm of mine.

That's about it for me - I have started my holiday shopping, believe it or not. Just things I've been finding along the way mostly - unfortunately in my shopping frenzy last weekend I managed to throw out a pair of earrings I bought for myself - thankfully they were just costume jewelry but it annoys me just the same.

Hope everyone has a great day!

kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/14/10 9:19 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole,
I hope all your plans come together this week without any problems. 

I slept most of Sunday.  Have some bug that knocked me for a loop, stomach, etc.

Today has me going to my AA meeting.  I have 10 months of sobriety today.  Then, home to work on another sewing project.  I still have finishing touches to put on the princess gown as well.

Tonight I will watch the Eagles game. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views