*** Seriously Busy Sunday Roll Call ***

steffihope
on 11/13/10 8:23 pm, edited 11/13/10 8:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Another weekend that has just flown by......Really enjoyed hanging at Liz's yesterday and then getting to spend quality time with Beth V.  We certainly don't have enough of THAT time do we!

I have been up for a while now.  I woke up literally sweating in the middle of the night - this has been going on for a few days now.  Not sure what is up with that.  I am about to go get dressed - head off to Hebrew School.  Molly and Emily have an event at the synagogue - so I have about 2.5 hours to myself -hoping to get nails and toes done, then off to pick up the girls, head over to Emily's soccer game, then the EVENT of the year for my children, which Emily has NO idea is even happening yet, we are going to a friends house where we are being picked up by a limo - yes, I said a limo - to be taken to the....wait for it.....such a "Limo necessarry" event.....the Justin Beiber Concert........Wow - my heart wont stop beating already......OY VEY....shoot me now!  There are some things we do for our children that we SOOOO deserve diamonds and gold for! :)

As I said ealier - Emily does NOT know about this yet - Molly does because before I spent the money I wanted to make sure she really wanted to go - and her eyes and grin told me the whole story.....

So - that is my SUPER BUSY SUNDAY.   What are you up to?
pennykid
on 11/13/10 9:04 pm - PA
Good morning Steffi and PA!!

Steff---What an awesome surprise for Emily!!!

Not sure what's in store for us today.  I want to get Paul out for a walk today.  He was sick all week, so we didn't get any exercise.  I know, that's no excuse for me not to move my butt.    I'll probably spend some time on the job boards today, hoping for some awesome new postings.

I've had something very weird going on lately.  Belching.  Constantly.  Even if I don't have anything to eat or drink.  I'm not sure when it started; Paul says it was 2-3 weeks ago.  My stomach hurts a little, especially if I put pressure on it like leaning forward when sitting.  If I lay down, I feel ok and the belching pretty much stops.  I have an appointment with my PCP tomorrow (wasn't for that, but it will be the focus now.)  My huge deductible has been met this year, so I'm going to push to find out whatever is causing this and get it taken care of.

Have a great day, all!!!  Peace and strength to anyone dealing with issues!!!
Julia              
dit657
on 11/13/10 10:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Ok Steffi - it's official - you definitely get the Mother of the Year Award for 2010!! Not taking anything away from the other great moms out there but going to a Justin B concert wins you top prize - lol!! Have fun.

I got up early and walked then came home and tried my hand at making sugar free homemade cinnamon rolls - they're baking now so wish me luck. I think the cold weather has put me' in a baking mood.

Today one of our granddaughters and her husband and little one are coming for dinner. I'm making chicken alfredo and salad - probably not the most wls friendly meal formme but I think they'll lime it and babies live chicken and noodles.

And that's about it for me' today - hope everyone has a great Sunday.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
dit657
on 11/13/10 10:07 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Ok sorry for all the typos - stinking iphone was acting up

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/13/10 10:18 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi and PA,
Sounds like you are definitely Mother of the YEAR. 

I am recuperating from some bug...vomiting,, headache, chills, fever, dizziness.  Yuck.  So, I am staying close to home for today. 

Hope everyone has a better day.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 11/13/10 10:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning;

Steffi have a great time with your girls at the concert......

Up late today, had a major headache last night woke me up felt like my brain was exploding out of my skull.  Took a couple tylenol and finally fell back to sleep as I felt the pain easing. 

Yesterday's shopping excursion was pretty good, except for the black and brown skirt I was seeking.  Decided to go to Bryn Mawr Thrift store, found 3 awesome suits, some shirts, a maroon skirt, and some nice cuddly warm sweaters.  No black or brown skirt.  Went to Neshamany mall, went to every story in there, didn't find a black skirt that I liked the style of, and no brown skirts to be found.  I Did find some nice jewelry and picked up all the Christmas presents I need for work this year.  So Christmas shopping is DONE - yeah.

When Gene got home last night he took me to the Joann's Fabrics on 2nd Street Pike.  I love fabric stores so much....When we took my mixer to be fixed a couple weeks ago, the owner of the store had an industrial serger for sale.  I told Gene that is what I want when I graduate from the MBA program so I can start designing and sewing all my own clothes again....

Not sure what today is going to bring.  Too late to go to church.  Gene is still writing his paper for a post graduate course.  He's also received his teaching assignments for the spring semester.  Two classes at one college and Academic Supervisor to the graduate students for another university.  I'm reallly excited and happy that teaching is working out for him, he loves passing on knowledge to the next generation....

I'm hoping to maybe get to Second Avenue and Franklin Mills mall today to complete my search for the elusive black and brown skirts....

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Maura M.
on 11/13/10 10:23 pm - Yardley, PA
Good morning PA,

Steffi - you'll have t take pics of Emilys reaction to the limo and post them - I am sure you are so excited to see her reaction!

Today, Mark and I are heading to the GAP (we have a 30% off coupon :)  ) and then if it warms up, we hope for a bike ride.  After that to the supermarket, home to finish putting away the outdoor furniture and flowers pots and then we plan to make Beef Carbonnade.. mmm.... 

Lets see if we are actually able to squeeze it all in..

oh - and by the way - the Liz Claiborne outlet in Six Flags is going out of business and are having 60 - 80% of sales on everything - they actually have a nice selection and have petite and plus sections as well..

Well - that's enough of a plan for the day!

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/10 10:44 pm
I am up watching Sunday morning with Den like we do every week. I am getting acold or something been sneezing and my eyes are swollen. I have ti wirk today so no rest till later this evening.

Yesterday was a great with a great group of women and a car ride that was just too funny. That wasd after I worked yesterday afternoon. I hope that today goes fast so I can get home and veg.

Steffi have a great time with the girls tonight!
bvohl
on 11/13/10 10:59 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!!!!

Yesterday was a great day! Road trip with Steffi to Liz's was alot of fun. Of course hanging out with all of our friends at class was nice too!! Steffi, thank you so much for that quality girl talk time. It really helped. Dee had a sleep over last night so Steven and I had some quality adult time together. I have to remember to not have her sleepover on a Saturday night because she was LATE to Hebrew School!!

Today I am catching up on house stuff, laundry, cleaning, etc. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! After hebrew school Dee is going out with her friend for the rest of the day so I have ME time!!!

Steffi, I think your kids are so lucky to have a mom like you! Justin Bieber, WOW! Emily is going to be sooooo excited!!!

Thanks again!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views