Finally Friday Roll Call

pennykid
on 11/11/10 10:30 pm - PA
Morning all!

Up early again to take Anson to school.  Paul has been sick all week, so I've had all the fun of cooking/cleaning/laundry/taxi'ng/whatever.  Add job hunting to all that.  Fun week.  And today is more of the same.

Have a good day!!
Julia              
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/10 10:33 pm

FRIDAY!!!!! 

Today has me at work counting down the hours to start my crazy weekend. Last night I made a special cake for Steffi's tonight then Den & I went to Maggie's for dinner. Then we came home watched some TV then went to bed.

After work I need to icing cake then head to Steffi's for the evening. Then tomorrow I am working then heading out another girls night out with yet some more amazing girlfriends. Then Sunday I am working and hoping I can talk the Bigman into going out for a little bit since we really won't see each other all weekend long.

Cherish F.
on 11/11/10 11:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Congrats on your 10 minutes!

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

kgoeller
on 11/11/10 11:42 pm - Doylestown, PA
Trish, Congratulations on the 10 minutes.... I know you were working yourself up to that goal and you achieved it!  It's all about the little goals and the little triumphs, after all, right?  

Am at work today - had a good evening last night, although a bit more running here and there that I would like.  Got a nice workout in this morning and am feeling ok with my body today -  more at peace than I have been lately.

I don't know whether I'll be able to get to Steffi's tonight - it all depends on how things are going with Eddie and his depression, which I won't really know until later.  It's kinda doubtful, I think.  But i AM going to the cooking class tomorrow, come hell or high water.  I don't know what I'm bringing yet, but I will be there!

One day, one hour, one minute at a time.  Or, as Dory said, "just keep swimming."  My mantra right now.

Karen
SPatel4
on 11/12/10 6:50 am - Levittown, PA
Hugs to you Karen. I truly believe in that mantra and that is the only thing that is keeping me going right about now. Take care of yourself first so that you can take care of your hubby.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views