Lisa H.
on 11/11/10 8:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
Thanks again, so much!!! And, don't forget to put her to work

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 11/11/10 9:33 pm - Easton, PA
lol OK Mom :)

I might order pizza take out, since I am making her work! lol of course if that's OK with Mom
Lisa H.
on 11/11/10 9:45 pm - Whitehall, PA
You're in charge.....

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 11/11/10 8:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all of PA - Trish -  I am sorry you felt like Poo lastnight, but hey - 10 minutes - that is AMAZING!  Good girl!

And hey - it seems my font went and changed on me without my knowledge - seems about right!  Anyway - Had a GREAT day yesterdy with Larry and the kids - they all got along and I was able to climb along the rocks without ANY difficulty - short of my own clumsiness - nothing to do with my weight!  YAY!  We then headed to Peddler's Village - it was a gorgeous day to be outside.  Thanks to all the veterans for giving me a day with my family.

Today should be interesting to say the least....off to school, then to the market and the liquor store to stock up for tonight's "Special" party........Ladies - it is
not too late to come on over to check out some of your favorite, "romantic" products......feel free to pop on over.  And NO Eric and Swede - there will NOT be any pictures - so you can get THAT thought out of your sick little heads! :)

Then after said party- I will be having myown sleep-over with some of my favorite peeps!  (Lisa and Pam - new sheets and clean towels - I am sooo ready for you!)  Tomorrow we are off to Easton for cooking class at Liz's and hanging out with another awesome peep - Beth V!  This is going to be a weekend filled with laughter, fun and friends!  I love what this tool has given to me besides my weight loss!

Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY all! :)

swedeville1
on 11/11/10 9:16 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Just so you know, I would rather attend than see pictures (but pictures would be nice).  And why do we need clean sheets AND towels?  Im intrigued and confused all at the same time.  So Eric, what time do you want to meet to go over our party crashing plans?

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 11/11/10 9:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
If only you were serious! 
bvohl
on 11/12/10 2:20 am
Steffi,

Stop...you are making me blu****o be called one of your AMAZING peeps!! I will be bringing Dee with since her little friend won't be home tomorrow. Hope that is ok! Are we still hanging out after class?

Today, I had to sub in 6th grade.....NOT FUN! Of course all of my lessons scheduled for today were cancelled. My program is SOOOO not important....that is until they want a performance!!

Looking forward to tomorrow to spend the day with my AMAZING peep Steffi!!! Just had to put it in there although I am sure you already  know that!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 11/11/10 8:54 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Trish.. good for you for the 10 mins on the elliptical.  I tried yesterday and made it to about 7.. I really don't like it.  UGH  I got on the recumbant bike instead and did 30 mins and then went back for pilates later.

Today has me working til 3:30.  Going to Redner's at lunch time to pick up a few things for the apartment and the stuff I need to make dip for Steffi's tonight.

After work, I am going to get my nails done and then head to Easton to drop Siehara off at Liz's.  From Liz's, heading into Philly for that "special" party Steffi is having. 

Sleeping at Steffi's tonight... possibly meeting up with someone from that "other" board tomorrow morning in Philly and then headed back to Easton to Liz's. 

From Liz's I will head home to shower and change for a party I am going to with my friend Carla and her husband.  Siehara is staying at her place while we go out, which also means overnight.  I'll probably end up sleeping at her place, too.  That will be easier than adding more running to my schedule. 

Sunday is another crazy day.. Siehara is now the secretary of her youth group, so she has a board meeting at noon.  Then, she was invited to a Bat Mitzvah so I will drop her off there (or maybe I can get someone to bring her) because I have to run to the bowling alley for a sisterhood event. 

OMG... I'm going to need all of Sunday night and Monday to recover from another crazy weekend!

Glad I wrote all this out so I can be sure I get it all in.  

Have a great Friday and a great weekend all!  I know I will!

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 11/11/10 9:30 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning PA!
I am working to 4:30 then dinner with the guys.  After that I am going to curves to do a circuit then home to do the Jillian Michael's DVD with Caleb.
Sara

dit657
on 11/11/10 9:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. Had a lovely anniversary dinner with hubby last night - food was amazing! Waiting for him to get up - we're heading out to Lancaster today to do some shopping. Well I'll shop - he'll wait in the car with the dog because he wants to take him along. Probably so he doesn't have to go in and shop with me - lol!!

Tonight we're going to the neighbors for dominoes - I'm making a crab dip to take along

Hope everybody has a great day - kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views