Finally Friday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 11/11/10 6:48 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I woke up to go potty, and can't get back to sleep. 

I got up to 10 minutes on the elliptical yesterday.  Did not feel well last night and needed my breathing treatments, so I am going to lay low this morning.

AA meeting is on my agenda.  So is a trip to Joann's for m,ore fabric.  I cut out a pattern and was short some.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bethmal
on 11/11/10 6:58 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Good Morning Trish and PA,

I woke up early.  Not happy about the Ravens loss but the Capitals won!  Today I am teaching and then heading to physical therapy.  Seems that on Monday during one of my stretches I irritated something in my hip and I have been in a lot of pain since.  I am back on the crutches full time and that just sucks.  Looking forward to a quiet weekend at home.  Have a great Friday!

Beth

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Nicole0216
on 11/11/10 7:26 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi PA and Trish, hope you get to feeling better soon. I am at work today, not feeling too hot. Tried to nap yesterday no luck, then went to bed early last night. I am taking all kinds of stuff to try and head this cold off. But i am glad I got it now and not next week.  Have a fun weekend planned hope I can get well enough to actually do any of it. I cleared my client load for next week in my practice so I have plenty of time to attend to any last minute stuff. Hoping for good weather no flight delays. :)  So stressful. Beth hope your hip is better I am sure it is frustrating to have it be so painful, after doing PT that is supposed to help you right? 
Laureen S.
on 11/11/10 7:47 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish, PA Friends,

Hope that you are feeling better today Trish. . .

TGIF!!!  So happy it is Friday and the work week is almost done. . . no real plans today, just kind of going to take things as they unfold, which usually winds up better than most plans I could make.

This weekend is going to be nice, weatherwise and I am going to babysit my grandchildren tomorrow evening, so my son and his wife can attend an office function, that means once I get the kids to bed, I will be ready for bed, because they will use up all my energy with what they love to do when I am with them and that is a really wonderful thing!!!

Sunday, Tony is coming over and hopefully we will be able to watch the Jets game together, otherwise everything is just the usual mundane weekend activities.

Hope you all have a wonderful day today and if I don't manage to pop in over the weekend, I wish you a wonderfully spent one.

Hugs and best wishes to all,

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 11/11/10 7:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning!

Trish congrats on the 10 min of eliptical! 

Hope everyone that is struggling with health and cold issues starts to feel better soon.

Nothing much today.  I have to get to work (I'm late).  Work till 4, pick up dry cleaning.  Sometime this weekend I have to go out and find hooks and eyes to fix a skirt.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined finding something as simple as a package of hooks and eyes would be so difficult in the city of Philadelphia.  When I was a kid I can remember fabric stores on all the Avenues in the neighborhoods.  Now I have to go to Fabric Row if I want sewing notions - it's crazy.  I have to find something closer to the northeast than Fabric Row.

I also need to get a black and brown skirt this weekend.  My black & brown skirts will no longer stay up so a trip to some thrift shops is in order for the weekend.

Hopefully I will not be so tired tonight that I fall asleep when I get home and I get myself onto the treadmill.  

Have a great day.....

Ida

IdaMae

kgoeller
on 11/11/10 11:31 pm - Doylestown, PA
Ida,

There's a big JoAnn's fabrics in Southampton on second street pike (between street road and the turnpike overpass) - not too far from the northeast.  There's also the "Fabric Warehouse" on street rd in bensalem - haven't been there yet but heard it's pretty good.

Hope those help!

Karen
IdaMae D.
on 11/12/10 6:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Karen!!!!

I'm going to have to google and mapquest both of those locations.  With Gene working on Saturday's now it's hard to go to center city when I need this stuff.  Gene usually waits in the car while I run in, he's seeing clients on Saturday now so I've lost my driving buddy for these errands....

Thank you again!!!!

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 11/12/10 12:19 am - Easton, PA
there's a really nice JoANn fabric right by Barix too. Oh and WAlmart has a good selection of notions usually too.
IdaMae D.
on 11/12/10 6:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Liz!  I'll have to google to see where Joann is located by Barix.  I'm going to run with Karen's suggestions right now then seem closer to home. 

I'm not a WalMart shopper.  Do not believe in the philosophy of it's owners and will not contribute to their income.

Thank you again for the tip about the Joannes by Barix!!!

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 11/11/10 8:13 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

Trish - congrats on 10 minutes on the eliptical!

I am at wor****il 4, running to wegmans for a few things I forget during yesterday's shopping adventure. I'll do that at lunch I think. AFter work straight home - I have a house guest this evening :) Siehara is coming to hang out with me and Amelia. I also have cleaning and food prep for tomorrow's cooking class to do.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views