Im proud of myself.

Mary B.
on 11/11/10 3:48 am
I just made a delicious lunch of Salmon, Talapia and a spincah and tomato salad. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but my 18 month old daughter LOVED it.  Still as I type this she is coming to me and asking for more.  I love it! Im glad that my healthy choice are rubbing off.

Not to mention I have lost 11 pounds pre-op now.

ITS A GOOD DAY!
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/10 4:22 am
That is awesome! 
kgoeller
on 11/11/10 10:52 am - Doylestown, PA
Great job!  And just think that your daughter will be learning healthy tastes from a very early age... and will also be learning to have a healthy relationship with food.  What better way to "obesity-proof" the next generation?

And you're doing great with the weight loss!

karen
Patricia R.
on 11/11/10 6:49 pm - Perry, MI
You Go Girl...way to be a role model and work it.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 11/11/10 7:49 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Sounds like you are preparing for the changes in your post-op life and doing well. . .  Congrats on your 11 lbs. lost!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views