Sweatin Wednesday!

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/10 10:19 pm
Did a 5 minute warm up on the treadmill then chest and bicepts work with Trainer then did 25 minutes on the bike.

With not feeling good I fought through the weights but did it all. My trainer is so patient with me I am even getting to like him
Lisa H.
on 11/9/10 10:45 pm - Whitehall, PA
Way to go Beth.. fight through the pain!!!

Tonight, I'm definitely going to Yoga.  I'm planning to go early to do some cardio and/or Body Pump!!

Gotta keep up the momentum!

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 11/10/10 10:18 am - Whitehall, PA
did Body Pump, then Yoga.. not sure that's such a good idea.  I think I'm not quite strong enough after Body Pump to do all the poses correctly.

Pilates after body pump is perfect.  I'm going to have to rethink next Wednesday.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/10 11:00 pm - Eastern, PA
60 minutes on the elliptical with 10 lb ankle weights. My legs are kind of killing me this morning!
kgoeller
on 11/10/10 4:03 am - Doylestown, PA
yowza!!!
Lesley G.
on 11/9/10 11:30 pm - Allegan, MI
Today's a rest day from the gym for me. However, I'm sure I will get in more than 10,000 steps when I go to NYC tonight for a concert! And I'm sure I'll burn a lot of calories dancing my ass off, too!
kgoeller
on 11/10/10 4:04 am - Doylestown, PA
Tonight's my semi-weekly personal training appointment, so didn't go to the gym this morning...
Maura M.
on 11/10/10 10:50 am - Yardley, PA
I am a slacker - just needed to confess - 2 weeks, 0 work outs (other than walking) = bad, bad, bad

getting the gym set back up on Saturday after having shifted everything around in the basement for halloween - I know, it is not an excuse.

Get off your complacent ass Maura!!  Yes, I am yelling at myself..

Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views