Happy Veterans Day - THANK YOU!

Liz R.
on 11/10/10 7:47 pm - Easton, PA
Thank you to all those have have served, and the families that have supported them!

My father is a Marine Corp Vietnam Vet, I have several cousins in the Navy and Marines.

Thank a Vet today.

Remember Freedom isn't free. It was paid for with the blood, sweat, tears and lives of the members of our armed services.
Sara E.
on 11/10/10 8:21 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA

We visited Arlington National Cemetary on Sunday on our way home from DC.  Looking accross the vast hills of graves of men & women who died for our freedom brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you veterans for all you have done for all of us.  And thanks to theirr families for supporting them.

Sara

enasangels
on 11/10/10 10:07 pm - PA
Thank You to all the Veterans who served and those who gave it All for our freedom.  This would include my father who served in WWI and WWII, my three brothers (two who have passed) and my two brother in laws, and lastly my husband who served for 28 years.  When I see someone with a hat or something else that indicates that they served, I always shake their hand and thank them.  Blessing on those who are still in the middle of it all.

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

dit657
on 11/11/10 12:38 am - Boothwyn, PA
My dad served in the Korean War and WWII in the Navy - I am very proud of him - sadly I can't tell him that now as we lost him 25 years ago to cancer, but this day will always be special to me because of him and the thousands of other veterans who have fought for our freedom.

Thank you to all the Vets out there.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views