***Wild Wednesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 11/9/10 1:49 pm - Easton, PA

Good Morning!

I have a little over 6 hrs left and lemme tell you...I am soooo done with being here right now!  Can't wait to leave.

When I'm done w/ work I have a triage meeting from 7:30-08:30.

Then I'm meeting with a lawyer at 0930.  Wish me luck on that one.

Then it's home and to bed.  I don't have to be in till 11pm tonight (at the heart) and I plan on sleeping until the very last minute.  I definitely need to play catch up with that and have no excuse not to!  Been staying up way to late and getting up way to early....and that needs to stop.

Have a great day all!

P

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 11/9/10 2:47 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam,
I can't sleep because I took a long nap this afternoon.  I felt like crap and slept a few hours. 

I finished the princess gown, thank God.  Now, I must wrap some presents and ship them to Michigan for when I go out there.  I also am going to get some cleaning done now that the gown is complete.

I also need an AA ,meeting.  I missed the past few days, and must get that in.  I then will hit the gym and try the elliptical.  The chlorine at the pool just really aggravated my breathing.  I want to get my strength back, and get some cardio in.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 11/9/10 6:54 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good morning Pam Good luck with your appt. call or text if you need anything. Sleep Sleep Sleep it is a nice escape and your body really needs it when you are in crisis. I have some articles i got last night in my BOT class about sleep that i will send you if you want. They talk about the direct connection between sleep and weight gain.

Today is my long day, I am working at my day job, then a little bit of a break and then off to see clients in the evening.  Always a long day but in the end is worth it.

Wont have time to do my BOT home work today so that will have to wait until tomorrow. The class last night was pretty good, especially the exchanging habits part, 

Hope you all have a good day, and keep hangin in there
Sara E.
on 11/9/10 7:37 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good Morning Pam & PA,
I hope your appt goes well today Pam.
Today I am working until 4:30 , going to curves, then home to make dinner, do laundry & help Caleb with his homework.
Sara

Liz R.
on 11/9/10 8:56 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning my dear

E-mail or text after the appt and let me know how it goes!

I am at wor****il 4 then headed straight home to relive my Grandmother of her 'Mia duties'. No real plans just hanging out with Amelia and making dinner tonight.

Have a good day all
Lisa H.
on 11/9/10 9:03 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Pam.. you are at your meeting now and getting ready for your appt with the lawyer.  I hope things go smoothly for you.   Definitely get your rest.  If you don't, your body and brain will rebel, as you know.

Today, I overslept.  UGH.. My clock went off on time and I hit snooze.  Then it went off again and I apparently believed that I was awake and turned it off.  Well, at 6:50, I woke up in a panic and Siehara was still sleeping, too.  Got her up and out the door in record time... ok, so she most likely didn't brush her teeth or put on deoderant, but she was dressed and fed and had a HOT lunch of chili in a thermos to take with her.   I know I know.. no mom of the week award for me.. oh well.  

Working til 3:30.. must focus on that, was bad yesterday with distractions....

After work, Siehara has a follow up with the dr re: her sinus issues of last week.  She is feeling much better so hopefully things are looking better, too.  

From there, I will probably take her to the teen center and I will head to the gym.  More cardio for me and then yoga.   Yesterday I did about 11 miles on the spin bike in 30 mins, did some weight training and then did pilates.  It was a great day at the gym!

Early to bed tonight!! I obviously have not caught up on my sleep from the weekend..

GOOD NEWS: Got on the scale this morning and in the past week or so I have lost 6.4 pounds!!!  Now, this is from my highest weight of late, not from my lowest.  BUT, it put me back into the 170's, so I'm super happy!!!   179.6 this morning!  Now, to get to 160's where I was trying to go when I started to gain.  

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 11/9/10 9:05 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Pam, PA friends,

Hoping the rest of your evening went well and I wish you the best with your meeting today.  If you need anything you can reach me through personal email ([email protected]) or here.  I wanted to get your telephone number on Saturday, but you were surrounded by folks and I needed to get home. . .  if you like, pm it to me. . .

Hugs, Laureen

So, I am at work, feel like I never left as I was here until 10:30 last night and back at 7:15 this morning, not complaining mind you, who can complain when OT is involved. . .  anyway, it's a work day, after which I will probably go home and crash, as in a normal week, Wednesday's are my crash and burn days and today will be more of the same. . .

Also, I want to thank those of you who have found value to my daily postings and have stated as much to me, I think overall they are a positive way to rearrange our thinking, by provoking our thoughts to look at things from a different perspective, please feel free to discuss them in the post, though time does not always allow for me to respond.

Wishing you all a wonderful day and for those of you facing serious life challenges right now, I wish you peace and strength to get through those times.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 11/9/10 9:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - you have a lot on your mind right now, Pam, so no wonder you're not sleeping, but it will come. Hope things go well at the lawyer's office today.

I'm at work - this is FRIDAY for me this week as tomorrow is a holiday and I'm taking a vacation day Friday. I don't know if its the time change, the weather getting colder, the darkness or what but I am feeling like a slug these days and can't seem to shake it. I'm hoping a nice long weekend is just what the doctor ordered and I'm back to my old self soon.

Oh, my daughter (Kim) is taking the 911 test again today so if you have any extra prayers hanging out there could you send a few her way? She needs this job desparately - her husband has been out of work and she flunked the first part of the test the last time she took it - she has worked in 911 call centers before and is very good at it, but the pressure is really on her now because she needs the job so bad, and its really stressing her out. Thanks!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 11/9/10 9:35 pm - Reading, PA

well i'm back at hell again... please pray for me... I really need it...

today is work till 5, then get the girls, drop Jeremy and Annabelle off at home and then Lore and I will eat in the car on the way to church for weds night bible study for me and then the kids program for Lore... and then home about 8:30pm, get Lore in bed by 9... and then I am sure I will be up till midnight again working... grrrr... rinse and repeat for the rest of the week minus church tonight

steffihope
on 11/9/10 9:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Pammy!  Hope the rest of your shift went quickly.  I am sure the knowledge of what was ahead was not helping the evening go any quicker. 

I am at school, was just *****ing to a colleague about a parent email who laid into me for a mistake her son made in calculating his grades.  If you would just LOOK at the scores you would see that the number your son came up with is NOT correct.....oy....I guess doing actual averaging is beyond certain people.....

Anyway - NOTHING Planned for tonight, Larry is home, we are off tomorrow and so is everyone else in my family...what to do, what to do......

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views