Terrific Tuesday Rollcall

IdaMae D.
on 11/8/10 7:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Wow, Can't believe I'm the first one to post rollcall, I'm never this early!

Good Morning PA!

I'm up just about ready for work.  Working till 1pm today, then have a dentist appt.  I'll be there 1.5hrs so he can do whatever it is he's doing that is the next phase of my dental work.  I really don't want to know otherwise I'd never be getting this done :-)

After the dentist not sure if I'll be able to go to the gym or work out.  We'll see if I'm perscribed pain medication.  At this point I'm not even sure if I'll be able to go into work tomorrow.  We shall see about that as well.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Sansobel
on 11/8/10 7:16 pm - Coatesville, PA
I've been booked solid the last few weeks and have not been able to look at  the boards... so today I post a hello and will try to carve out some time for me.

Today I posted about a book I was looking at and will work from home because my little Austin bear has croup.  Woohoo.

Today I will head off to the gym if Austin is feeling better. 
Sandra           
Nicole0216
on 11/8/10 9:26 pm - Lancaster, PA
we have missed you
Patricia R.
on 11/8/10 7:36 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am up early for some reason, snuggling under the comforter and being a bum.  My agenda is to walk Utley, get to my AA meeting and then to Joann's to buy more thread for the princess gown I am making Isabel for Christmas.  I was on a roll yesterday when I ran out.

I also must call my primary doc for some referrals now that I have changed my insurance to an HMO.  I also think I am going to attempt the gym and hit the pool.  I have not been there since the clot/pneymonia event.

Hhope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 11/8/10 7:48 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, Trish, Sansobel and anyone else that comes later. . .

Having my first cuppa coffee and then will be getting ready for the workday, which will probably be quite challenging, as we have people in for a hearing and a notice that was sent out last week, which means lots of frantic phone calls from people who do not understand the notices they are receiving.  Some days earning a paycheck is not easy and going to the dentist sounds like something I'd rather be doing (lol). . .

Well folks, not much else here, wishing everyone a great day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sara E.
on 11/8/10 8:13 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good Morning PA!
Last week was my 1 year check up and the Dr said I am still doing great.  All my labs were great too!   She said I probably will not lose any more and should do a maintenance program from here on out.  I still want to lose 5 more pounds to be in the "normal" range and to have lost 100% of my excess weight.  She said if I am interested in plastics she would submit a referral because it takes a long time to get an initial consultation....well...they had a cancellation and I go this morning...yippie!  Also, I am trying to decide on something fun to do to celebrate my surgiversary on Friday.
Sara 

Maura M.
on 11/8/10 8:14 pm - Yardley, PA
Good morning Ida and the PA Peeps.

Today must be the day of the dentist - when I told my husband that I have an appt at 5:30 today, he told me he has one for a cleaning at 5.. too funny - we will be in the same office at the same time - we really do talk, I swear!  I however get to exchange a large filling for a crown :(  I have so much technology in my mouth.. it is like I am getting dentures one tooth at a time..  weak enamel...

Today I am off to work and am leaving at 4 for my dentist appt (yes, my drive is about 1 hr 15 min on avg each way - Yardley to West Chester ughhhh). 

Many projects going on in parallel at work and am trying to remain sane which isn't easy.  I am trying not to be the one that picks up for every single one of the other slackers that aren't doing their jobs (I can do this, I can focus on MY job, MY responsibilities!!)

Am working on maintaining and met with the nutritionist at the support group this week to learn how to adjust foods so that I don't continue to lose - increasing calories a bit, so I will be watching closely as increasing scares me... 

That's it for me. 

love you PA!

Maura

Liz R.
on 11/8/10 8:16 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

I am at work and the **** ha**** the fan already. I am getting yelled at because other people didn't do their jobs. I can only push so much, if they don't do it I can't hold their hands! UGH!!!

Anyway at wor****il 4 then off to pick up Amelia from my MOm's and home to do some chores. Nothing too exciting.

Hope you all have a good day.
Nicole0216
on 11/8/10 9:30 pm - Lancaster, PA
hang in there
pennykid
on 11/8/10 8:23 pm - PA
Good morning folks!

I'm up early so I can take Anson to school.  Paul is sick, so I have all the chores right now.  I'm hoping he's feeling better today.  Anson gets promoted tonight in Civil Air Patrol, and we need to get him to the meeting and also see the promotion.  (I don't drive at night, but since Anson now has his permit, he could drive if Paul isn't up to going.)

I'm getting frustrated with the job situation.  I had a couple of great prospects but have been told by all of them that they decided to "fill the position internally."  At least I got to the point of phone interviews with them.  I want to move forward with the medical coding program, but I'm afraid of finances if/when unemployment ends.  I know this will work out, but it's scary.

Have a great day, all!!!  Peace and strength to all!!
Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views