Tuesday Exercise

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/10 10:58 pm - Eastern, PA
I hope you guys don't mind me kicking these threads around.

Posting my exercise keeps me motivated and accountable - two things that are easy to lose a grasp of. I'm glad to hear what other people are doing too. Odds are, I'll be doing 60 minute elliptical trips through the entire winter, and then maybe start running outside again.

I have to wait until Spring for complete healing before running pavement, according to the doctor, and I'd like to shave a good 15-20 lbs off before getting outside again, otherwise I could explode my knees into powder if I hit the bricks (so to speak).

I'm getting back into a good cardio routine, but need to start hitting the weights again. That will most likely kick off in January. I'm going to give myself these two months to get back to better eating and really focus on cardio.

tl, dr

What are you guys up to today?
SPatel4
on 11/8/10 11:28 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Morning Norm!
Today is the day I am hoping to get the clearance from my docs to get back to my regular exercise regiment. I feel like a big fat blob. All I have been doing is walking and I am at my weight loss goal but I feel like I have lost my muscle mass and just don't look so good. The work fitness center is schedule to open tomorrow. Yeah!! I am going to test out every machine for at least 10 minutes tomorrow. That's the update on me. LOL

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Lisa H.
on 11/8/10 11:35 pm - Whitehall, PA
Now why would we mind you kicking these threads around?   It lets us know that you are still alive and keeps us all accountable for our workouts.

I am going to the Bethlehem Gold's during hebrew school to do cardio.. definitely bike work, maybe try to tackle the elliptical a bit, too.

After Hebrew School, head to Whitehall Gold's for pilates!

My tracker

hers 

ladychief231
on 11/9/10 1:06 am - Douglassville, PA
I changed things up a bit and did the eliptical for 35 min. followed by some ab work.

T

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Pam Hart
on 11/9/10 1:21 pm - Easton, PA

I did the c25k program...restarted week two not because I couldn't do it, but because last week I was inconsistent with it and wanted more consistency.

Ended up doing 2.15 miles in 30 mins

some stretching afterwards!

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lesley G.
on 11/9/10 7:29 pm - Allegan, MI
I love these daily exercise threads, so please keep posting them! It helps me to know that I'm not the only one getting out there and exercising. On days when I really just want to go home and crash on the sofa, that helps motivate me not to.

Yesterday was Zumba, with some pilates afterward. I'm definitely feeling it in my core muscles today.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views