***Wednesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 1/20/09 4:14 pm - Easton, PA

Well my morning is going to be a whirlwind of activity.

On the way home I need to stop at Giant - and I swear I'm only buying a FEW items.  Crystal lite packets (I didn't realize we were out and we're going on a road trip?  The horror) and some snacks for the boys (I already have my yogurts and ricotta cheese and cheese sticks packed)

Then it's home to follow Brian to the repair shop where his car will take a vacation while we are taking our vacation.

Then it will be BACK home to get the cats food bowls set up, the last minute items packed in the suitcase, and dressed.

We will more than likely hit wawa as we leave the house for some coffee for hubby and decaf tea for me...and then down the street to the bank to deposit some checks.

And we need to be ON THE ROAD to JERSEY no later than like 9am, or 9:15.  I'm hoping to be the first one in line at the drive through at the bank.  We're supposed to get to my parents house by 10:30ish and then head off the NC with dad and the brother.

I don't know if I will be posting from here on in....we expect to be back at our house very late Saturday night.  If I don't get online before then, you guys all have a GREAT week!!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
deeg
on 1/20/09 5:58 pm - Quakertown, PA
Hey Pam,
Have a good and safe trip to NC!
Well, I got up a little later than I wanted to this morning.  So the gym will have to wait until after work today.  First work 7-5:30, then gym, then home to probably crash after having something for dinner.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Dee
shoutjoy
on 1/20/09 6:46 pm - Culpeper, VA
Lucky you!  If I could, I'd packup everything and head to NC, but that isn't gong to happen. 

I have been spending way too much time sitting in this chair.  Way too inactive and eating way too much!  Today, we will be doing some odd jobs around the church if my sweet hubby feels better.  He had an adverse reaction to PrevPak and has been feeling bad. 

I am glad we have the opportunity to start fresh everyday.  I NEED to pick myself up and head to the basement to get moving.  When I get in these slumps, it takes supernatural energy to get out of it.

I am hoping for a good day.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Laureen S.
on 1/20/09 6:46 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning Pam & PA,

Hope you have a safe trip to NC, make sure to take those potty breaks, cause you never know (lol)!

Well it's off to work and then to Barix support group tonight.

Have a great day all, stay warm!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Liz R.
on 1/20/09 7:50 pm - Easton, PA
Pam - Have a very safe trip!! WE'll miss you but have fun!

Today has me at wor****il 4. I have to have a meeting with my boss about some sensitive issues and I am pretty nervous about  it - scared actually. I'll pop some anxiety meds in a few and hope that helps me get through it - it needs to be done!

After work it is home to do some chores, straighten up, litter boxes fun stuff like that - then hopefully in bed early - I didn't sleep well at all last night with all this stuff running through my head so I might crash tonight.

Have a great day all!!

Liz
SPANKAROO
on 1/20/09 7:57 pm
well today  is my first  day back  to school for me hmm been a few years since college but im going back  ya at  my  age bahahahaa well hope you all have a great  day  hugsssssssssss   stay  warm
jojobear98
on 1/20/09 8:50 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I haven't done roll call in awhile so I thought I would pipe in this morning.

After being in bed for over a week (complications of a leak after a spinal tap) I have been back to work and everyday life again. So today will be working till 3:30. then off to pick up an easel I found for my daughter on Craig's List.

After that, it's off to Giant to pick up a few items. I have been designated to make SF Bread Pudding for a lunch tomorrow so I will be home baking tonight. I HATE to bake but this is only a few items and seems easy so we will see! LOL

Hope everyone has a great day. And hope you have a safe trip Pam. You are heading to my home state! I love and miss NC so very much! LOL

Jo

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

dit657
on 1/20/09 8:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Lucky girl heading for warmer climates - I am so over this freezing, frigid, nasty, blustery....well,  you get the picture - COLD STINKING WEATHER!! But hope you have a great time with everyone. Safe travels.

Nothing too exciting for me today - am at work for the day then home to make dinner, work-out and that's about it. Might run out at lunch to PetSmart then to the bank but since its still so cold I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 1/20/09 9:08 pm - Whitehall, PA
Holy crap it's cold outside! All I did was walk my daughter up the street to the bus and I froze!  Enjoy the warmer weather, Pam.  Even if it is 50 there, it will be a nice change for you.  

Today, I am working and really need to buckle down and get stuff done.  After work, I have a psych appointment and then have to pick my daughter up from Voices (the school choir).  Tonight, I am making a turkey meatloaf with some sort of side that I have not figured out yet. Then, I hope to get some exercise in, but am not sure because I have another friggin' cold.  I never used to get sick and now all of a sudden I am coming down with this garbage. UGH.   I'll probably just drink lots of tea and try to move this cold out of my system as fast as possible. 

Hope everyone has a good day.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/09 9:33 pm
Have fun Pam!! 

Today I am at work, then off to Barix.  Hoping the day is quiet at work...I need to do some catching up on my own work since I have been covering for the head of another department while she is on a cruise. 

Have a good one!

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views