B2B - Wedneday

Liz R.
on 1/20/09 7:54 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!!

I was pretty good this morning and got a good bag of food packed - not sure what order exactly I'll eat it in but so far this is the plan!

B: oatmeal custard (awesome recipe I'll post it asap)
S: cheese and a few whole grain pretzels
L: roast beef and cheese roll ups and fage
S: s.f lf pudding made with soy milk
D: I forgot to take something out so something easy - omlet maybe
S: either more pudding or a protein shake

starting with a 20oz cup of decaf hazelnut coffee with splenda and skim milk then I'll move onto water for the rest of my 64 ounces.

Have a great day!

Liz
dit657
on 1/20/09 8:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning - I'm kind of out of sorts this morning with my planning but I think I have enough good stuff here to make it thru the day.

B:  2 cups 1% milk; 1/4 english muffin; banana
S:  Stringcheese stick
L:  3 oz tuna salad on 1/2 Weigh****chers pita; sf pudding
S:  Apple
D:  Chicken caesar salad (if my nephew doesn't eat the chicken leftover from last night) - if he does not sure what I'll have right now
S:  Nuts - 2 oz

E:  Missed work-out last night - was watching the inauguration activities on TV, so I'll hit the bike tonight.

Having my own brew right now - 1 packet sugar free Swiss Miss; 1/2 packet Splenda; 16 oz decaf coffee and some powdered creamer. After that its on to water the rest of the day.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bethmal
on 1/20/09 9:38 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Good Morning~

B:  oatmeal with milk
S: fruit and yogurt
L:  beef stew
S:  apple
D:  turkey sausage and broccoli rabe

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/09 9:43 pm
Love the new avitar!
bethmal
on 1/20/09 11:20 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Thank you - starting to feel better about myself and thought I needed a new picture.
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/09 9:46 pm
Morning!!

Started my day with coffee.
B:  egg, cheese, turkey bacon
S:  blueberries, strawberries, greek yogurt
L:  soy burger, cucumber and orange bell peper
S:  sf pudding
D:  Going out...don't know yet

HG
BlancheJackson
on 1/20/09 11:43 pm - Butler, PA
I hit Curves first thing this morning.. I work it hard and sweat my butt off. (hopefully, anyway!!) 

I really suck at planning meals, but my breakfast was a protein shake with 1/2 banana and 1/2 sugar free yogurt..

Yesterday was hard.. my DH's plane was delayed, so I spent half the day sitting in PITT.  I ate ALOT of trail mix, but at least I got the kind without M&M's!!  lol

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

LindaScrip
on 1/21/09 11:41 am
hello.  I am at a stall so I am back on protein shakes.  Don't let Dr Pupkova see this one.  I even purchased a new cappacino drink at the Barix tonight and 2 bullet drinks hopefully they taste decent. If not I am only out 4 bucks.  Its the fuzzy navel peach nectar. Oh and I had a bowl of Special K 2 grams sugar and a handful of raisins.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views