fingers crossed for me Please!

bcutekitty
on 1/20/09 9:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well i just found out my PS is leaving Feb.20th and if i want to have my breast reduction with him it has to be done Feb18th which i already checked with one of my bosses and she gave me the ok,now the insurance girl sd 100%sure she will get this approved just need a letter from my family doctor,so please keep all fingers crossed for me that i get approved and that i get the approval by the date iam sooooo excited i was hoping for a date of April3rd so this is great news will be ready for the summer!!!! 

Arlene E.
on 1/20/09 9:16 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hey Kim

Great news for you!!  Hope the approval comes through in time.  

After our conversation, I talked to my surgeon at my Mon. visit and we scheduled for March 26th.  He will not be around Easter, but he said that I should be out and about quickly so I won't have to cancel my class.  We talked about my thighs and I told him I don't want surgery so he said he would do some lipo on outer thigh ( complimentary at that)..So I guess we better schedule this pole dancing soon.

arlene 

bcutekitty
on 1/20/09 9:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thats great!if i get done on Wed i will be returning to work on Monday the boys are almost 4 now they can pretty much do alot on their own,pole dancing will have to start after i guess i only have 4wks and then you are a couple wks after

deeg
on 1/20/09 9:18 am - Quakertown, PA
  I am here for you and praying/crossing my fingers for you!

Dee
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/09 9:44 am
Crossing fingers, toes, legs, eyes and what ever else I can get crossed!

HG
Lisa H.
on 1/20/09 10:05 am - Whitehall, PA
Good luck Kim.. I didn't know insurance would even think about covering it.  HMMMM.. That's something for me to think about in the future just in case.

Hope all goes well for you.  You'll be bathing suit ready in no time!

My tracker

hers 

Lesley G.
on 1/20/09 10:38 am - Allegan, MI
Fingers crossed for your approval!!!
Pam Hart
on 1/20/09 4:06 pm - Easton, PA
Here's hoping all goes as needed.

who would do your follow ups and are you comfortable with them?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bcutekitty
on 1/20/09 7:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
With doctor Lam Susans doctor and if not i can follow my PS if he doesnt go far

Lois G.
on 1/20/09 6:54 pm - Ashland, PA
Kim, I am happy for you...........hope all goes well and that you heal fast..... Paul and I will keep you in our prayers that you are approved and that you relax until your upcoming surgery....you guys are always on the move...which is good, but you need to heal............it was really great seeing you at Lizs , and look forward to seeing you again...
Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views