Sugar Free Chocolate Chips - I'm going - who wants some??

Liz R.
on 1/20/09 8:47 am - Easton, PA
OK I am pretty sure that I am going to get up to Super Walmart this weekend - if anyone wants sugar free chocolate chips let me know and I'll pick them up for you and I can meet you somewhere or ship them to you - let me know!

Liz

PS - I am also going to place an order for diabetisweet in the next week or 2 if anyone wants me to order some with mine
Lisa H.
on 1/20/09 10:22 am - Whitehall, PA
I found sugar free chocolate chips at Weis' in Bethlehem near the Wegman's on 512.  So if anyone wants any, I can pick them up as well.  mmmmm truffles.. :) 

I am debating on the diabetisweet.  I'm not sure if that is something I am going to want or not.  For now, I'll hold off.

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 1/20/09 11:47 am - Lancaster, PA
meeee
Liz R.
on 1/20/09 7:44 pm - Easton, PA
how many bags would you like my dear? I believe that they are $3 but I will confirm

Liz
Nicole0216
on 1/20/09 10:29 pm - Lancaster, PA
liz i would appreciate it, if you would order me enough of the diabetisweet to make the brownies,
and to get the chocolate chips i need to make them as well. I do not remember how much that was. We can figure out how to get them to me, but let me know what i owe you and I will send you a check forth with
Pam Hart
on 1/20/09 2:51 pm - Easton, PA
I'll take 2 boxes of the brown sugar diabeti sweet, Liz :) Thanks so much!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lois G.
on 1/20/09 7:00 pm - Ashland, PA
Hi Li, went to Giant in Danville, and by accident I looked at their clearence rack, and there were the hershey s/f chips 1.60 a bag......bought them all around l0........so maybe other giant store around are discontinuing them because the holidays are over.....I would love to have you browne recipe....I know you said you just did it.....but could you please tell me...they were to die for....ps. I finally broke the 200 mark...took 8 months of five pound float..........................make the spinach pizza last night too.....did it wrong, but I ate it and next time will be crunchy....but it was healthy and good.........Lois
cleos_mom
on 1/20/09 7:14 pm - phila., PA

Hi LIz
 before you go out & buy a lot of diabeta sweet,my daughter found a recipe on line how to make it for 1 cup of brown sugar
mix 3/4 cup splenda with 1 /4 cup SF maple syrup, if you wan tit to taste good use the good SF syrup like log cabin or Mrs. buttersworth don't use any generic or like Carey's

Susan

Liz R.
on 1/20/09 10:33 pm - Easton, PA
Susan - Thanks! I have tried that and am just not nearly as happy with the splenda as the results that i get with the diabetisweet.

Thanks for the info!!

I know I am a PITA baker! lol

Liz
Laureen S.
on 1/20/09 10:25 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Liz,

Seeing as the only place I can get them is online as I can't find them anywhere here in SNJ, I'd love it if you picked some up for me (what size bag, will determine how many I need) and I will try to make it to your next cooking class or find another way to get them, also, the diabetisweet, how much do you need/get in the package and does it come in brown sugar too?

Thanks.

Laureen

PS.  I'll mail you a money order or check, just PM me with the info.  Thanks!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views