Tuesday Roll Call

ktreavis
on 1/19/09 3:50 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

Today has me up early, headed out to deliver papers, not so sure what the roads will be like.....then off to the gym, work and a few meetings today. We have a staff meeting tonite and we are laying out some new responsibilities and such, so we have to meet as an admin team beforehand, that should consume most of my afternoon...lol.....staff meeting should be over by 7:30 and then it will either be going out with some of the girls, or just coming home.....we will see. Anyway, hope everyone has a GREAT Tuesday.

Katie

Progress not perfection

Pam Hart
on 1/19/09 5:41 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Katie and Pa!

Katie I was just out - and the roads were pretty good.  Some blac**** in places, though, so be careful!

I was let out of work early.  It was supposed to be 3am but by the time I got all my ducks in a row and what not for the next nurse, I ended up staying till 3:45.  Still not to shabby when you expect to be let out at your normal time of 7!

Seeing as though I've got extra time now...I'm gonna paruse the boards for a bit and then maybe venture over to face book seeing as though I have a bunch of new friends and should figure out what to do with them.

Then I'll do some housecleaning and what not to get the place nice and sparkly (well...at least nice...)

After that it will be to bed and back to work tonight for my last night until Monday at 7pm.  Whoo hoo!!

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
shoutjoy
on 1/19/09 7:15 pm - Culpeper, VA
Good morning!

I am so tired of this cold and snow.  I can't wait until spring! 

Today is doing the house stuff I didn't get to yesterday and hoping an expected check will show up to pay bills.  We are still waiting on his severance pay.  He got his first nibble yesterday from Time Warner here in Coudersport. I hope this is a good match and we can stay.  I'd move if I have to but I'd prefer to stay here dispite the snow and cold lol.  There is alot I want to do here.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

LindaScrip
on 1/19/09 8:00 pm
Hi everyone I start my new job today at Sams Club.  Orentation ugh I just looked outside and it snowed and I wanna go to a warm climate,  Guess we need to bundle up.  Its cold I hate winter.  I can remember as a child we loved it school was closed and we would laugh at the cold and play outside.  Now we hate it and have to drive in it. Everyone stay warm and have a great day!
Liz R.
on 1/19/09 8:27 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all! I made it in without any problems this morning, did take a bit longer. I did get to work and realized that I forgot my keys. So I had to go in through the shop and wait for someone to get here to unlock the office - at least I could get to my desk (but not the bathroom!)

After work today I need to run into wegmans then home to crash - I was so burned out last night when I got home, then I couldn't get to sleep.
Lisa H.
on 1/19/09 8:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
Hola everyone.. today has me back to work after not having to since Wednesday.  I think it will be nice to get back into the  routine of things.   During the day, I am going to call  my hairdresser to see if she can squeeze me in to fix my cut.   If so, then I will head there as soon as my daughter gets home from school.  If not, then we will hang out here and have  dinner and then going to her school for Mommy and Me makeovers! It should be fun.  I'm sure there will be someone there selling  makeup and hopefully I'll be able to restrain myself from  spending too much.   I really don' t have money right now for any new makeup and I really don't need it.  

Glad  I  work from home and didn't have to deal with the cold  this morning.  We didn't get  any new snow since yesterday and school started on time.   I am going to try to catch the inauguration today  if I can take a break from work.

Other than that, nothing going on.

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 1/19/09 9:22 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Goody snowy morning everyone - I'm back at work after a 4 day weekend - it was wonderful! Trip in today wasn't too bad and the snow is very pretty - supposed to warm up by Thursday so it will all be gone. Maybe for good.

Not much on my agenda for today other than work, work-out, and making dinner. Probably going to be a pretty quiet day.

Take care everyone - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lesley G.
on 1/19/09 9:28 pm - Allegan, MI
Good morning all!

I woke up early today to hit the gym before work, but the snow and ice derailed that plan.  Oh well, I guess I will be going after work!  I took a new class at the gym yesterday and this morning my quads are hating me for it, so I think I will swim today and see if that helps things.  I'm sure a post-swimming soak in the hot tub will help too.

I've had a grouchy pouch the past few days, and I'm thinking it's stress-related -- do any of you find that your pouch reacts to stress?  I never had a "nervous stomach" before surgery but I'm guessing that's what this is now.  Not fun!

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday. 

Lesley
Pam Hart
on 1/19/09 9:41 pm - Easton, PA
Lesley,

Yea, my pouch reacts funny to sometimes.  Oddly enough I find that it is more grouchy when I am over tired than it is when I am stressed.  But then again - when I am stressed I generally only eat stuff that I know doesn't affect my pouch - and generally isn't good for me either like crackers and what not.

Feel better!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/09 9:50 pm
Good morning!  I hope everyone made it safely home last night and to where they were going this morning. 

My day is pretty boring...at least I am hoping it will be.  We are thinking that with the inauguration on TV today, the phones around here will be slow....please please please, let them be slow!!  After work, I am returning one of my cable boxes to Comcast.  The prices went up so much (my package deal ended this month) that I canceled my home phone and downgraded my cable last night.  I never use the home phone and don't even know what the phone number is, so why keep paying for it if its not part of a deal?  And, I don'****ch a lot of TV anymore, so why pay for all the extras, right?  Tonight, I have karate if they don't cancel it again!  I showed up there last night and the place was closed.  I never thought to check my email to see if they sent out a cancellation notice. 

So, that's my day!  Hope you all have more excitement that I am planning on.

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views