BAck to basics Tuesday!

Liz R.
on 1/19/09 8:42 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!!

Well because of the weather last night and my 3-1/2 hour commute I didn't pack as well today as I normally would have.... so here it goes

B: egg sandwich on an english muffin
S: HiLo Cereal with soy milk
L: I'll have to order something
S: fage yogurt
D: leftover chicken and broccoli and maybe a spoon of fried rice
S: S/f f/f pudding made with soy milk (provided I actually get home to make it tonight! lol)

I will do my back stretches again tonight - still feeling sore. my Wii fit should be shipping this week so I can start using that - yay!

Oh and I want to make this oatmeal custard recipe I found somewhere - sounds really good and it makes 6 servings so I'll have breakfast for the week!

How are you doing with B2B?
dit657
on 1/19/09 9:28 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Liz - I'm doing pretty good with B2B - still munching on too many carbs (Sunday's football games), but I am getting it more under control. I've lost 3 lbs in a week so the scale is moving and I'm happy about that. Here is my plan for today...

B:  Matrix Protein Shake - 30 g protein
S:  Banana w/Simply Jiff PB - 8 g protein
L:  3 oz Tuna on 1/2 WW pita; sf pudding - 32 g protein
S:  Apple
D:  Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad (Homemade) - 20 g protein
S:  ????
E:  40 Minutes bike

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/09 9:58 pm
Good morning!  Here's the plan.

B:  egg beaters with lf cheese and 1/2 bagel with light cc
S:  strawberries and blueberries in greek yogurt
L:  grilled egg plant, salad with tomatoes and salmon
S:  sf pudding
D:  Kasha caserole
S:  Cheese and triscuts with hot peppers.
E:  Karate

HG
bethmal
on 1/20/09 1:34 am
RNY on 12/26/17
B:  coffee and then cantaloupe with french vanilla yogurt and blueberries
S:  milk
L:  turkey, spinach and avocado salad
S:  apple or pear (brought both)
D:  leftover eggplant parm from yeasterday

HG - what is Kasha casserole?
dit657
on 1/20/09 1:50 am - Boothwyn, PA
OK, for lunch I opted for a soup bowl as opposed to the tuna - it felt more like a soup day but I still got protein in so I'm good for the day, tuna tomorrow.

Liz R.
on 1/20/09 3:34 am - Easton, PA
OK so the consensus at work was chinese for lunch... I ordered beef and mixed vegetables and ate a small amount and 2 forkfuls of brown rice. I haven't been able to eat much lately (YAY! lol) so hopefully I keep loosing slowly but surely!
 Oh and I don't think that my stomach will handle the fage so I am having some trail mix instead (almond, peanuts, dried cranberries, raisins, dried cherries) I know it's not a protein replacement for the fage but I will have a shake or something later - maybe the yogurt at home. My stomach just hasn't been the same since I got sick.
Liz
dit657
on 1/20/09 4:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
I think its good to start the day with this post and at least a plan in place - if we switch some things up along the way that's life and it happens, but I know for me once I post it here I try to stick to it as closely as possible, but like today when lunch came the soup sounded much more appetizing than the tuna. And since you've been so sick its better to go with what you're feeling up to at the moment.

Plus I don't know if everyone is like this, but I can plan on having something but then when its time for it something just isn't sitting well or I've totally lost my appetite for it, so I have to choose something else,

But again, this is a great daily thread - I bet you've lost and I know I have, so keep it going!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views