OT - Have you ever noticed....

Pam Hart
on 1/19/09 5:56 pm - Easton, PA
That people driving slower than you are morons?
And people driving FASTER than you are crazy/insane/ridiculous?

<------guilty!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
shoutjoy
on 1/19/09 7:09 pm - Culpeper, VA
uuuuuuh no.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

LindaScrip
on 1/19/09 7:55 pm
No Pam I noticed that they better get the F*** outa my way  If they are drivin slow so instead of yiping I go around them and if they're driving fast I stay away from them and if they're riding my bumper I **** them off even more by going slower. So I can relate wo what you are saying.
Liz R.
on 1/19/09 8:30 pm - Easton, PA
LOL I hear ya!! We are the only ones driving the correct way!!!

Liz
CherylT
on 1/19/09 9:18 pm - Perkasie, PA
Oh don't get me started....

I wish I could walk everywhere, especially on days like today. The snow is beautiful and white, and I saw deer tracks walking to the busstop this morning.

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/09 9:55 pm
Yep...guilty as well....however, I just happen to be the best driver ever .... 
Laureen S.
on 1/19/09 10:52 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Yep, I hear you and I'm with Heather on this one, "I'm the best driver ever"!  lol

Hope you slept well. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

oobiebus
on 1/20/09 5:15 am - pottstown, PA
Ok Pam,I hear ya! But step into my world for a minute,I drive a school bus,,,I know ya see where  I am going with this! Yes People do not want to get behind a school bus,,,,So race as they may they dont get passed me the oobiebus driver!They try to pass me i drive slower when they cant get by me!hahahahaha,,But yes i know what ya mean i kinda have a lead foot too!

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views