Why you should always have trash in your car.

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/09 10:24 am

So....who forgot to tell me about the snow today?  I left work at 3:30 for a 4:00 allergy shot appointment.  The roads were horrendous!!  It took me an hour and a half to go what normally takes me only 20 minutes.  If I wasn't creeping along in traffic at 5 miles an hour, I was sitting in it.  There was an accident at one point that caused traffic to detour.  I called the doctors office to tell them I would be late.  No problem...I am patient (most of the time), so I was OK just waiting it out and getting to the office when I got there. 

However, when I left my office, I had noticed the slightest twinge in my oh so strong bladder.  I chose to ignore it, because, after all, it was ONLY a 20 minute drive.  I had no idea at that point that the roads were going to be so bad.  I had it in 4 wheel drive and I was still sliding all over the place (of course my back tires are bald, but that's another story...new tires should be in by the end of the week, so don't give me any grief )   So....I am sitting in the car...creeping along...making up words to the songs on the radio....I tend to replace the real words with songs about my dogs (yes, crazy dog lady!!! But, hey...I create some great songs!....but I digress...back to the point of this post!)  So,  I start fantisizing about peeing....behind trees, in my tupperware from my lunch, in the handy dandy box thingy between the two front seats.  I even unzippered my pants a few times, but talked myself out of it...there was a guy in a big truck behind me and who knew what he could see.  Well, it got so bad I thought I was going to explode....so, in HG fashion, I said "f*ck it...who cares who sees what!"  I took off my seat belt and my coat....got my very fine 24oz wawa coffee cup  ready (good thing I don't throw things out right away!!), and dropped trow!   Surprisingly easy to do in the front seat I might add!  I even did it with my foot on the break, allowing myself to inch ahead with traffic.   I shoved the cup under there...lined it up best I could...all while still controling the car....and my bladder FROZE ON ME.....what a time for preformance anxiety!  Finally, I talked my bladder into relaxing and I am proud to say, I filled the whole damned 24 oz cup....there was some minor spillage but nothing to worry about...although, I will have to work on my aim a bit (you guys have it so damned easy!!).  Ok...so now I am a happy girl.  I put the lid back on the cup and started to pull everythng back into place.  Ok....taking pants down is one thing...getting them back up is another....holy cow batman!!! And...getting them up without ramming into the car in front of you is a feat in itself (ok...I never thought to put the car in park...duhhhh) I could NOT get them back up....I am sitting in traffic with my underware and my jeans around my knees.  Through much yanking and huffing and cursing...I got them back up to a point where I could no longer be arrested for public indecency.  Not a minute after, the traffic opened up and we started moving at a decent pace....yippee!!

About 2 minutes later....I had to pee AGAIN!!!  Geeze!!!  Good thing I was close to the doctors office at that point...but I made a bee line for their potty as soon as I walked in the door.  I am thinking I may invest in a box of depends to keep in the car for times like these...anyone want to split the price of a carton with me???

OK kids, so what is the moral of the story?  ALWAYS HAVE TRASH IN YOUR CAR so you have something to pee in!   Or....always pee BEFORE you leave the house/office/etc.....

Speaking of pee...i gotta go....so I am out of here!

HG

SPANKAROO
on 1/19/09 10:58 am
hmmmmmmmm  hello hg  i herd some  about ya at the cooking  class u seem like a fun girl  well maybe at the next  cooking demo  u can   show  us  how u did this driving and undressin  hehehe hugssssssss have a good night
freebirdmich
on 1/19/09 11:03 am - MI
OMG you are freakin hilarious! and a good pee'er lol!!!
deeg
on 1/19/09 11:04 am - Quakertown, PA
OMG!!!!!!  I think I laughed so hard at this that I peed myself right in my computer chair!!!!  
I never throw trash out right away either, but I never thought to put it to use again!  Thanks for the ideas!!
Dee
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/09 11:06 am
I am an advid believer in recycling
bethmal
on 1/19/09 11:26 am
RNY on 12/26/17
In true HG fashion - this post wins the award for the funniest thing I have ever read!  I can invision the 24oz cup award given to HG for most creative post and funniest story ever!  Glad you got to pee. 
Shannon O.
on 1/19/09 12:24 pm - Reading, PA
OMG... that is awesome... I wish i could do that... but my girl bits hang way to much lol...

CherylT
on 1/19/09 12:55 pm - Perkasie, PA
LOL!

My ex husband is a truckdriver and he pees in a soda bottle!

Pam Hart
on 1/19/09 5:50 pm - Easton, PA
Well now...one can't help but wonder...what would have happened if you needed to pee 48 ounces?  Do you have enough bladder control to stop midstream, empty the cup, and do it again?  Hmmmm

As always - thanks HG.  I actually was laughing out loud on that one.

Oh - btw - another reason to use the potty BEFORE you leave the house...god forbid you are in an accident - the lap belt sits right over your bladder if worn properly...and in a sudden stop of an accident the pressure of the belt against your bladder can rupture it.  And that would cause all your urine to go inside of you causing a big ol nasty infection that could kill you.  And for those who believe your urine is sterile - I have a bridge for sale as well.  Wives tales I tell you!!

So....keep trash in your car just in case....but use the potty before you leave.

Oh - another thought - I will be in a car with my father brother and husband for 8+ hours on Wednesday.  I'm thinking the trash idea wouldn't work to well in that scenario!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
AmusedOne
on 1/19/09 8:45 pm - York, PA
Pam,
It might work quite well... When you are ready for a potty break, tell them this story while showing them the big cup you kept from the break before...

Betting the car goes off the next exit!
Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views