Barix Post-Op Meeting Wed Night

Dennis Belk
on 1/19/09 9:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
It's a new year of promise and promises. Be good to yourself, trust yourself, believe in yourself and in others and you'll find more reasons than ever before to celebrate 2009.

I look forward to seeing so many of you this Wednesday night at Barix in Langhorne. We'll meet at 7 in the lobby to spend some time sharing in the wonder that is us.

We'll be looking for Lap-Banders and RNY'ers Wednesday night and we'll be welcoming a new leader Robin Rehr to the group. She will be our Lap-Band leader. Robin started with us earlier this month during our 1st Saturday meeting and provided a goal setting exercise for the whole group.

For those of you bringing clothing to exchange please remember anything left over must be taken before we leave for the night. We are hoping to acquire space so that clothing can be collected and kept in the building but for now we must leave with the leftover items.

Anyone pre-ordering or wanting to purchase protein products can touch base with the night's nutrionist. She is usually available from 6 - 6:45 for product sales.

Be careful and safe on our winter roads this season.
See ya there,

Dennis Belk
Post-Op SG Leader
Langhorne, PA 
GD_007
on 1/19/09 10:51 am - Drexel Hill, PA
I plan to be there this month Dennis.  I have a ton of clothing to bring and will make sure I pack it up before I go (if there is anything left).  I *may* also have a special WOW moment to share with the group....we'll see....
-GD
GD_007
on 1/20/09 12:24 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Sorry team - I won't be making it tomorrow.  This M&A Exam (due Thursday) is killing me.  I really need to spend the evening plowing through the exam.... sorry. 

I am doing good....weight continue to drift down, albeit slightly slower than the first few months.  I'll be 6 months out on the 28th,

Later,
-GD
SPANKAROO
on 1/19/09 11:01 am
 i wont be able to make this meeting dennis   but  i hope to make the first saturday one    cant wait to see ya all again was a blast
Pam Hart
on 1/19/09 5:53 pm - Easton, PA
Sorry - I won't be there.  Have a great time!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
LindaScrip
on 1/19/09 8:04 pm
Hello Dennis, I hope the roads are safe as I hate driving when it ices up so if the roads are safe I will be there unless I can talk hubby into going with me.  I am such a wuss when it comes to stuff like that only cause  I am more worried about someone else hitting me.
Melanie B.
on 1/19/09 11:49 pm - Doylestown, PA
I am planning to be there. I have missed the last few and looking forward to seeing everyone.

GD_007
on 1/20/09 12:24 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Sorry Dennis & Team,
I won't be making it tomorrow.  This M&A Exam (due Thursday) is killing me.  I really need to spend the evening plowing through the exam.... sorry. 

I am doing good....weight continue to drift down, albeit slightly slower than the first few months.  I'll be 6 months out on the 28th.

Later,
-GD
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/09 9:42 pm
See you tonight.  I am bringing clothes...some skirts in size 14 or 16 I think.  I got them from Jackie J last week and want to pass them on to others.  Also, some shirts and maybe a pair of jeans or two. 

HG
Nubianlilly
on 1/21/09 5:05 am - PA
I won't be there tonight. I was going to but I haven't been feeling well all day so i'm going to go home and climb in bed.

I'll see some of you at other events and some of you next month.!

- Angela

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views