I found diabeti sweet

Pam Hart
on 1/15/09 8:14 pm - Easton, PA
And the people at Giant probably think I'm nuts.  It's about all I could do to contain myself from jumping up and down.  I did let out an audible "oh my god" and gasp, however.

Now...where you ask?

Not with the sugar substitute/baking isle

Not with the sugar free isle items.

Not with the regular sugar.

AT THE PHARMACY COUNTER.  Yup right next to birth control and EPTs.  Now...why didn't I look there three mos ago you ask?  I dunno, just silly little old me I guess!

The only downside is they only had the original - not the brown sugar kind.  However...I bought two of the three boxes...and although we all know liz has a banging brownie recipie I am gonna try straight subbing it in my mom's brownie recipie and see how it goes.

I am a happy girl.
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 1/15/09 8:34 pm - Easton, PA
Woohoo!! You won't be disappointed I promise! It works JUST LIKE SUGAR! melts, caramalizes, texture everything! Can't wait to hear how Mom's brownies come out!

I'll have to check between the EPT's and Condom's at my local Giant too.... lol

Liz
EileenWalton
on 1/15/09 10:02 pm
I ordered it on line and am awaiting delivery....although I did get an email to tell me the brown sugar is backordered.  I had to get it....those brownies made my mouth water. 
Eileen

Liz R.
on 1/15/09 10:47 pm - Easton, PA
there will happen to be a big plate of ooey gooey fudgey brownies at my house this weekend :) Of couse I'll share!

lol

Liz
SPANKAROO
on 1/16/09 4:26 am
hmmmmmmmm the giant   on 25th street  im gonna have to look  liz can show me what it looks like at her place so  i know what im looking for   or ill come  home with ept  test  instead  the sugar bahahahah
Liz R.
on 1/16/09 4:43 am - Easton, PA
LOL we don't want that!

I'll have it out so it can be perused - but I am searching purses and pockets before everyone leaves! Apparently it is a hot commodity! lol

Liz
Lisa H.
on 1/16/09 6:18 am - Whitehall, PA
okie Spankaroo, if you come home with the EPT and it is positive, we are all coming to your house for the paparazzi explosion that will follow!!! LOL!!! 

I looked for it at Wegman's, but looked in the baking aisle... I'll go check the pharmacy area next time I am there.  Maybe they have it.  I'll also check out the Giant near me in Bethlehem.   You never know what you can find near the drugs I guess. HA!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views