Funny & Unexpected WOW moment

DianeMarie
on 1/15/09 6:05 pm - Delmont, PA
I'm learning that sometimes wow moments you aren't even expecting will happen.  One of my goals is to weigh less than my husband and one is to be into ONEderland.  Well I'm no where near the hubby goal.  Today I'm 203lbs and very close to ONEderland.  I was getting ready for work I was sitting and putting my belt into my jeans. (Oh its so wonderful to rely on a belt)  I went to put the pants on and I stood up and pulled them up.  They went over my thighs and over my butt.  I had a problem when it came to buttoning them.  I'm like....what the hell?.. why are these so tight and why cant i button them?   I took a closer look and I had put on my husbands pants... SNORT.   I had about an inch before I could close them but I was darn close to wearing them!

I had a good laugh over it as I went in search of my black jeans.  One day I will get his jeans on and closed and I'll wear the damn things to work....... snort! (One of my new goals!)

Diane
Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Liz R.
on 1/15/09 8:13 pm - Easton, PA
Woohooo That's a great WOW! I remember the first time I got into something of my MOm's I NEVER thought we would be able to share clothes, but I slid those jeans on. Keep up the great work and hopefully 199 is in your near future!!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 1/15/09 8:16 pm - Easton, PA
I remember when I could finally wear my husbands t shirts and boxers to bed.  It's stupid - but something I always wanted to do.  He was less than thrilled I might add...seeing as though his clothes kept disappearing on him!

FABULOUS work, Diane!!!  The residents of ONEderland are preparing for your arrival shortly!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 1/15/09 8:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Diane,

That is a hoot, good for you girl, you'll be fitting in his pants before you know it!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lauraanne715
on 1/15/09 9:09 pm - Pottstown, PA
Diane --
That is amazing isn't it??  I love that I can now wear my hubby's things and yes you will weigh les than your hubby and it will feel sooooo good!!!  You are amazing!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/09 9:25 pm
Good for you Diane!! 

HG
EileenWalton
on 1/15/09 10:06 pm
OMG...that is so funny.  I too, have that same goal...to weigh less than my hubby.  And actually, I think I made it, because he has put some weight on over the last month or two.  But he won't get on a scale, because he doesn't want to face the fact that I may actually weigh less than him.  But ya know what, if it forces him to get back to eating healthy, which it did, then it's all good, right?
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/09 10:32 pm
Awesome WOW moment Diane! You will get into the jeans keep at it...

I am 2 pounds away from onederland and trying to relax about it and not obsess the number...Funny thing is last night me and the boy talked about me wearing his hoodies and well he can wear mine too...I think fo it is doubling the wardrobe.
tanya72100
on 1/15/09 11:45 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
I live for the day I fit into Kelley's Clothes!! Im not where near it. Did i Mention he only weighs 140 lbs!!! Skinny sh*T!!!

Congrats though!!

your doing such a great job!!

dit657
on 1/16/09 12:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
It is a great wow moment - congratulations!! I can wear my husbands t's and jackets now - he wears an XL but I'll take it because I have never, ever been able to wear anything of his. Not sure how much he weighs but I bet I'm closing in on him now, too. Its nice to finally be a normal size.

Congrats again!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views