OT: Inner Peace

dit657
on 1/15/09 4:42 am - Boothwyn, PA
CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works!

We could all use a little more calmness in our lives.  By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is:  Finish all the things you have started and have never finished.'
and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.  You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Now pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished,

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/09 5:44 am
too funny!  I can handle the bottle of wine, but as for the rest...it might be fun at the moment, but I am pretty sure I would be sick as a dog with NO peace to be found in my inards!!

HG
Pam Hart
on 1/15/09 7:03 am - Easton, PA
I've seen something similar before....

Thanks for the laugh Kathy!

pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
LindaScrip
on 1/15/09 8:02 am
wow Kathy you consumed that and didn't dump????  Or is this wishful thinking? I miss the Baileys Irish Cream and Kaluha and cream and the double-stuffed oreos.  You're kidding right? Liz said that there's a sugar-free oreo cookie so next time I go food shopping I am gonna pick some up .  Oh to have inner peace with the Baileys and Kaluha.  Nice dream for me but I swore I am not going back.  Doesn't mean a girl can't dream.
shoutjoy
on 1/15/09 6:20 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hahahaha!  I think the real blessing for me is that I don't want alot of sweet stuff.  Every once and awhile I will want some chocolate and, if I can find it, will get me a small bag the dark chocolate peanut M&Ms.  The wine... love it, but have to be extremely careful!!!!  Thanks for the bit of humor!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Liz R.
on 1/15/09 9:05 pm - Easton, PA
lol!! So when my cooking class shows up tomorrow and I am still passed out on the floor they know I too followed Dr Phil's advice!!!

LOL

Liz
lauraanne715
on 1/15/09 9:12 pm - Pottstown, PA
OMG!! That is hilarious!!  Too funny!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views