I GOT A WII FIT!!!!!!

Liz R.
on 1/14/09 8:44 pm - Easton, PA

Woohooo!! If anyone is looking for one I got it at Amazon.com this morning! I know a lot of places have had it on sale for $90 but they only get like 3 and you have to wait hours in line on the "mystery day" when they get them in. I found it on Amazon for $114 so I went for it - granted I had to pay shipping and handling ($30 - what a rip off) but at least I have it! Of course now tomorrow one of those $90 will have 100 of them to sell. that's the way my luck goes.

Can't wait to get it and try it out!! I'll let you know what I think. I know it is no substitute for other types of workout - but for now it is what I have and what I feel I can commit to doing!
dit657
on 1/14/09 9:19 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Enjoy your new toy/work-out game - I hear they're great!

I did go on-line to On Demand the other night to look at the exercise and fitness channel - OMG there are hundreds of shows listed on there, so its going to take me a while to find ones that I can use and like. But they're FREE, so you can't beat that, right? And if I don't like one its not like I invested money in it.

Enjoy the Wii, Liz - maybe by the time it comes you'll be back to your old self and feeling up to using it.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Arlene E.
on 1/14/09 9:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Liz

Glad you are feeling better.  I now have the WII Fitness Coach which is a personalized fitness plan for the individual.  It keeps track of your progress and adjusts to accommodates your needs.  The workouts are challenging and sweat producing.  I do love the gym classes better, but it is a good alternative.

Enjoy the WII fit.  It is fun.

arlene 

Christine S.
on 1/14/09 10:01 pm - PA
i really like my Wii fit!!!!  The games are great fun and the yoga is great! Enjoy it!!
"The Future Belongs to Those Who Believe in the Beauty of Their Dreams"

SPANKAROO
on 1/14/09 10:39 pm
i brought my  dad a wi fit for christmas paid 90 bucks at the game shop by walmart   hehe i was gonna use it but still  a bit to big  sooon  ill be on the wii  untll then i enjoy  my  4 hour work outs at the ymca  hugsss and enjoy the  wii fit  liz  i know my  dad  does
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/09 10:10 pm - Eastern, PA
You work out for four hours?

Wow.

I'm impressed!

:)
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/09 10:40 pm
Awesome! I am on the look out for one as well....
Shan08
on 1/14/09 11:59 pm - the Skook, PA

Congrats!  I been really wanting it too :)
Hope u enjoy it!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
cleos_mom
on 1/15/09 1:18 am - phila., PA
it is so much fun, you will love it
Susan
Pam Hart
on 1/15/09 2:51 am - Easton, PA
Good for you, Liz!  I haven't done much with my WiiFit yet - and I can't wait to spend some "quality" time with it, LOL

And hey...if you happen apon one of the ninety dollar ones...go ahead and pick it up and then sell it on ebay to rcoup your $144 which would probably be easily accomplished.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views