Almost there

pieparty
on 1/14/09 6:49 am - Milroy , PA

The surgeon's office called today. I have met all the pre-op requirements. The only thing left to do is meet with the nut to go over the post op diet in more detail. I am so excited. The problem is that my Dr. office is some kind of transition to using a nut closer to my house for patients out of the area where the office is located. I think I am the first patient with this new arrangement. I called the office in my area (which by the way I have been going to for my supervised diet, so I know them pretty well) and  they said no they weren't ready to take that on yet. So I called back to the surgeons office and they said but that is where you are supposed to go. So now I am stuck in the back and forth. The surgeons office said they would staighten it out and call me back this afternoon. Guess what no call. I hope they get it figured out soon. this is the last thing between me and my new life and I am so excited I almost can't stand it. Just knowing that I am so close is really fantastic.

Pam Hart
on 1/14/09 6:54 am - Easton, PA
Good for you!!  That is definately very exciting!  Keep calling the office if you need to.  They'll figure it out - it just might take you to make them do it!  Congrats on being so close!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 1/14/09 8:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I remember that oh-so-excited feeling of finally knowing you're all through the legwork and now just waiting for your date - enjoy it!! You've been doing great with all your pre-op stuff and are going to be very successful post-surgery. The day they call with your actual date you will think you're going to jump out of your skin!! Keep us posted (I know you will!!)

Congratulations on being so close - any day now!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views