Monthly Media Meeting Monday Jan 26th at 7:00 pm

DebiMcK23
on 1/14/09 5:14 am - Aston, PA
Hey everyone,

Bill keeps reminding me that I need to schedule the Monthly Media Monday Meetings sooner in the month.  LOL

So I am going to have one on Monday  1/26/09 at 7:00 pm

Hope some folks can come.  Kids are welcome.  Spouses or Significant Others are welcome, Everyone is welcome!!! I have a friend who is pre op who is probably going to attend...

We actually have been doing a pretty good job keeping the playroom clean enough to play in!  So the kids will have something to do

I want to talk about exercise...  but am more than willing to talk about whatever anyone else wants to talk about.

Address is

810 Ridley Creek Drive
Media, PA  19063

Phone number
610-876-3961

Debi

303/197/153

coachjoyce
on 1/14/09 5:43 am
Hi Debbie,
Is your meeting open to just your surgeon's patients or people in the area. I am a pre op from Bryn Mawr and would love to connect with some people in Delaware County area. I was scheduled for 11/4 (Einstein Bariatrics/Dallal) and was cancelled due to a heart issue ...hoping to get clearance and go back first week in February.

Appreciate any opportunity to network with other WLS folks in the area - my friends all said, "see you don't need the surgery and this is an omen"...I don't agree.

all good things in 2009 -
Joyce
610-680-6482
Pam Hart
on 1/14/09 6:56 am - Easton, PA
Tell your friends that in the process of researching this surgery it could have saved your life - if the heart problem wasn't diagnosed early enough.  It was just another step towards a healthier you and proof positive obesity was reaking havock on your body.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DebiMcK23
on 1/14/09 7:02 am - Aston, PA
Pam always comes back with the snappy comments!

303/197/153

Pam Hart
on 1/14/09 7:08 am - Easton, PA

Just passionate, I guess :)

Although the nurses at work now just refer to me as "jersey"...cause apparantly my jersey accent and nursing attitude isn't quite what they are used to...and now I get to deal with the unruly drunks or morons cause I don't put up with the crap.  So every once in awhile you hear "Where the hell is jersey...we need her in room 10...." LOL  Part of that "attitude" is the snappy comments I guess

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DebiMcK23
on 1/14/09 7:21 am - Aston, PA
I needed a nurses attitude when we went out a few weeks ago.  One friend had too much to drink and was puking in the ladies room.  I was trying to talk her into opening the door and letting me help her.  My best friend happens to be an ICU nurse.  She walked in, used her nurses voice, got drunk friend to open up the door, and then helped me carry her out to the car.
I might still be in the bathroom trying to coax her out of the stall if not for the Nurses Voice...

I would rather be called Jersey than Pushover... LOL

303/197/153

DebiMcK23
on 1/14/09 6:59 am - Aston, PA

Hello Joyce,
You are more than welcome to come.  We don't care who your doctor is or where you are going to have the surgery.  We are very open to everyone who wants to attend...  and appreciate people who are pre op or post op!
Please consider coming out!

Debi

303/197/153

joldaker
on 1/14/09 11:22 pm - West Bradford, PA
I am sooooo there. I never miss a chance to hang out with Debi, and the "group"

Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
jackie j
on 1/15/09 1:46 am - Glenmoore, PA
Jen, I just have to tell you you look amazing!   I haven't seen the Chadds Ford bunch in sooo long I didn't recognize you.   Love, love, love the haircut!!!  

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

joldaker
on 1/15/09 2:39 am - West Bradford, PA

Jackie,

Thank you so very much.

Jen

Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views