Sad News on Barix Pre-Op Tom Smith

Dennis Belk
on 1/14/09 3:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Kim,
I agree it is one of so many worthy subjects to discuss. In light of this loss I would be content to explore everyone's thoughts on it. There's the post-op next week and the 1st Sat. next month. I'll keep it in mind.
Thank you,

Dennis
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/09 2:06 am
such sad news.  I dont think i ever had the opportunity to meet him.  My deepest sympathies to his family.

HG
CherylT
on 1/14/09 2:37 am - Perkasie, PA
This is very hard. It hits home with us....every time read this thread I start tearing up...and I never do that. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

keri2008
on 1/14/09 2:39 am - PA
My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.  Thoughts and prayers for them as well during this difficult time.

Keri
Dennis Belk
on 1/14/09 3:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Mike. Such a sad occurrence and I was so looking forward to his progress and success. My heart goes out to his family. It does hurt but Tom is no longer hurting and suffering.

Dennis
EileenWalton
on 1/14/09 4:36 am
This is the kind of post you hope to never have to read.  So very, very sad.  I pray that his famly will find peace with his passing. 
Eileen

DebiMcK23
on 1/14/09 5:03 am - Aston, PA
How very sad.  I never had the chance to meet Tom, but after reading everyone's posts, I know I missed out.  I am definitely going to try to attend the next saturday support meeting.  It's been too long since I have been to Barix

303/197/153

bubble273
on 1/14/09 6:25 am - Levittown, PA
Wow...this is very sad news.  I don't think I had the opportunity to meet him.  But my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Karen

ktreavis
on 1/14/09 6:43 am - PA
This one has really hit home with me today too...I was planning on visiting Tom in the hospital and because of other cir****tances wasn't able to make it. Don't quite know how I would have handled finding out this info at Barix.
I think it hits home for a number of reasons, but the biggest reason is knowing the transition that Tom made in the last couple of months. When he came to the 1st Saturday meeting he was pretty reluctant to have surgery but by last Saturday he was excited and ready to start his journey. Death is never easy to deal with.......but these cir****tances seem even harder.
Thinking of Sharon and the family.

Katie

Progress not perfection

Nicole0216
on 1/14/09 7:25 am - Lancaster, PA
I did not know him but this is sad news indeed
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views