Wednesday Roll Call

dit657
on 1/14/09 3:15 am - Boothwyn, PA
I've had both of my knees replaced - almost 10 years ago now (wow!), but not both at the same time. Man, when I had it done I was in the surgical side of the hospital for 4-5 days, then in skilled nursing for another 5 or 6 - long visits!! but I am sooooo glad I had them done - I couldn't do anything anymore - everything hurt, and it was affecting my back as well.

Now I understand they have you out and about in 3 or 4 days?? I wish your dad all the best - he should come through with flying colors and scars a lot shorter than mine - in a short 9 years it has really changed.

Take care - he's going to feel so much better....Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 1/14/09 3:30 am - Whitehall, PA
He is just having one done, at least for now.   They are doing arthroscopically,  so he expects to be going home Sunday or Monday.  He will be at LVH, so maybe I  will run into Pam?!?! Maybe I'll go into the ER just to say hi!  He will be 74 on March 12, but he acts like a 50 year old.  This is the only thing holding him back right now, so it will be GREAT to have him able to do the things he likes to do.  Then, when he recovers, he can come take care of me after my WLS!  Actually the timing of mine was intentional because I knew he (and his wife) would be busy taking care of him and I didn't want to get in the way of that.    His wife is a retired home health care nurse, so he is in really good hands.  She came to my place after I had my daughter via c-section and was sent home with IV antibiotics so she could help me.  She's awesome!!!

My tracker

hers 

SPANKAROO
on 1/13/09 10:44 pm
wow its hump day  hehehe and ill be at the gym  for my daily  routine i enjoy reading  all about  your  days and cant wait to meet a few of yous in person at he cooking  demo  till then  stay  warm  i know its suppose to dip in the below zero temps in easton  so crank up the heat
tanya72100
on 1/13/09 10:55 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Today is my babies 4th birthday!! My lola bird is 4 already :( so sad.

Got up, woke up my curly red headed little lady. Got her dressed and she said. " Momma today was the day i came out of yer belly?!?" I said yep baby you did. She proceeds to tell me. "wow momma your belly is SOOOOOOO tiny now! LOL I smiled and said yep!  And your butt is smaller too! I cracked up!! What a girl!!

Work today, then home to spend it with my little lady!

Pam Hart
on 1/13/09 11:15 pm - Easton, PA
too cute!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 1/14/09 2:39 am - Perkasie, PA
Your girl was born exactly ten years after mine, my daughter's 14th is today.

Cheers!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views