PB2 Fans?

dawgpound215
on 1/13/09 10:24 am - Philadelphia Area, PA

So is anyone else here a fan also? I just re-ordered myself , grabbed a 4 pack ( 3 reg and 1 chocolate). I havent tried the choc. PB2 yet, anyone here like it? Any good use ideas? I love this stuff , I really dont like regular peanut butter anymore compared to this stuff. It is awesome with a sliced apple.....

FYI: for those not in the loop about PB2 check it out here....www.bellplantation.com

-Patrick

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/09 6:50 pm - Eastern, PA
I keep saying we're going to try this. Need to bite the bullet and order.
Liz R.
on 1/13/09 8:04 pm - Easton, PA
I love it too - try it on a banana!
Patti M.
on 1/13/09 9:24 pm
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!  It's totally awesome!  I think it was Pam who suggested using it with Liz's SF Truffles!  YUMMY!!  I use it all the time!
Patti      
Pam Hart
on 1/14/09 5:03 am - Easton, PA
Somebody else had suggested using it on the truffles before me (for the life of me I have no idea who...) and when I reposted the recipie in another thread I used the idea...

I haven't had it...but apparantly need to try it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 1/14/09 9:42 pm - Easton, PA
Pam - I have plenty, I'll break it out on saturday and you are more then welcome to try it and take some if you'd like.

Liz
LindaScrip
on 1/14/09 12:42 pm
PB2 can we find it in any stores? what is it and what is it like? Truffles?  did I read truffles?  okay who has a recipe for that and can I have it?  Please, please, please.
Liz R.
on 1/14/09 9:38 pm - Easton, PA
mmm yes truffles!!

8ounces of cream cheese - I used the 1/3 less fat but you can go fat free if you want - blend with an electric mixer until creamy. Melt 8 ounces of sugar free chocolate chips - blend into cream cheese until well combined. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set firm. Roll into balls (the mixture will still be sticky - just work quickly, your hands heat it up even more). Roll into coatings of your choice - cocoa powder, coconut, ground nuts, melted chocolate, PB2, pudding powder use your imagination!!

Refrigerate until you are ready to eat. I am guessing these would be great frozen too - haven't tried it yet though!

No one even knows they are sugar free!! I also did the same thing with white chocolate but couldn't find sugar free for those.

Liz
Liz R.
on 1/14/09 9:42 pm - Easton, PA
I think that you have to get it online at bellplantation.com not sure if any of the stores have it.

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views