Dr. Marymor GONE from Barix?!?!?!

GD_007
on 1/13/09 3:50 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Have I been "out of the picture" that long.....I just called to make my 6 month post-op with Dr. Marymor and learned he's no longer with Barix.

Anyone heard anything?  Know where he is now?  Story?

-GD
LadyJwb
on 1/13/09 4:05 am, edited 1/13/09 4:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Yeah I found this out 2 months ago at my appointment . I was wondering why I could not get and appointment for my husband with him and they told me I would be seeing Dr. Boe from here on out. I said my none good byes , but Dr. Marymour says were ever he goes that his babies can and will be aloud to go with him. I will be going with him. It's such a shame !!!!!!!!!!!! The Barix politics!

LadyJwb
on 1/13/09 4:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
He said when he knows for sure we will know . I know that Penn is a option for him he said and we still can call him on his cell .

smeegle
on 1/13/09 4:15 am - Wilimington, DE
The rumors that he has been leaving have been going on since I had mu surgery.  My understanding is that it is because Barix wanted to become a laproscopic only facility and Dr. M. does the open bypass only.  The other surgeons can do both.
Mike M.
on 1/13/09 4:20 am - Langhorne, PA
Dr. Marymor has been doing both for over a year and had become quite proficient at the laproscopic procedure as well.  There is always more to the story than meets the eye.  I'm sure that if it is necessary for us to know why this has happened, either Barix or Dr. Marymor will let us know.  Until then, we just have to keep our eyes and ears open for the good doctor to resurface.
LadyJwb
on 1/13/09 4:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Marymour does do "Lap" , but is big on Open and that was some of the problem including his contract and them wanting him to work like a sweat shop and he is NOT big on "treating patient like cattle". The whole new process that they are doing with the initial consult and all Dr. Marymour had issued with that as well.  We Marymour babies have to stick together! But I guess we all we soon be Boe adoptee's...

GD_007
on 1/13/09 4:27 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Thanks everyone.  Dr. Marymor rocks - it's as simple as that.  If he opened a facility in HELL ITSELF I'd still be his regular patient - period.

Bye,
-GD
CherylT
on 1/13/09 4:45 am - Perkasie, PA
ditto. I hope he is there throughout the next few weeks or so.

CherylT
on 1/13/09 5:02 am - Perkasie, PA
Nope. Gone as of 12/31. :(

Liz R.
on 1/13/09 5:09 am - Easton, PA
HAving beena  victim of the "Barix politics" myself with Dr Brader leaving I feel your pain! And I like you will, have followed Dr Brader to his new home in Lancaster.

He's hoping that Dr Marymore gets up and running with a new facility quickly where he can practice the way he is most comfortable!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views