Hair loss

Jackie W.
on 1/13/09 10:45 am
Biotin will help the new hair growing in, it won't make you "stop" losing your hair.  I beg to differ with others, it won't make you grow excess hair.  If you have a lot of hair in places, it may make it fuller...but I don't think it will have much effect.  We lose our hair from the trauma and anesthesia from surgery.  As long as you are getting your required protein, once the hair lose phase is through...your hair will probably go back to the way it was pre op!  I'm with Oobiebus...I "had" curly hair!  Now it is straight!!  This happened when I had my son (C-Section).  Within a year or so, my curly hair was back in full force!!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

DianeMarie
on 1/14/09 9:51 am - Delmont, PA
Unfortunately our new life style is very damaging to our hair.  I let them cut a bunch of mine off and layer it and now it looks healthier and fuller.   I'd suggest talking with the person that cuts your hair and see what they suggest.  Mine told me last night that being put under for surgery does a number on your hair too.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views