Clothing help!!

tanya72100
on 1/13/09 2:07 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
 Im looking for size 10/12 in shorts and capris!! I cant find any in the stores. Because obviously its winter!! Anyone have any they would like to let me take off there hands. I will buy and pay for shipping as well! Im in desperate need!! TIA

prettydee7
on 1/13/09 3:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Go to oldnavy.com...they ALWAYS have good deals and shipping is only $7
jackie j
on 1/13/09 4:57 am - Glenmoore, PA
I was in Old Navy last week and all there (last year) summer stuff is 75% off right now.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

LindaScrip
on 1/13/09 5:39 am
Tanya not to be a wise ass but have you tried thrift stores and consignment shops? I was just at a thrift shop today and bought 3 pairs of dungarees, 1 sweater, 2 tops, a candle holder, a garden item all for $27.00. You have to go when you have time and go thrugh things but thats half the fun the other half is paying less.
oobiebus
on 1/13/09 5:47 am - pottstown, PA
I went to the thrift store and goodwill last weekend and baught jeans for $2.00,size 14,yipppeeee,,Check them out too!

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Melanie B.
on 1/13/09 9:35 am - Doylestown, PA
Old Navy for sure. I was also in PINK today and they have some really cute capris.

Shannon O.
on 1/13/09 9:39 am - Reading, PA
I don't know how tall you are... but Petite Sophiscate Outlet in Reading is closing it's location... they did have shorts and capris... but I'm not sure what they have in stock now... there is a location in Limerick and Lancaster as well and they aren't closing...

Jackie W.
on 1/13/09 10:35 am
I mirror what others have said...Thrift Store!  We leave for vacation Sat!!  Yeah...cruise to Western Caribbean!!!  OK back to the topic..I had NO clothes that would fit me.  OK, I had some (they were bought pre op, in hopes I would fit in them now).  But while at the thrift shop last week, I picked up 4 pairs of short and a pair of capri's!! Plus I picked up 2 work pants (nice pants), and 2 jeans.....and only paid $25 for all of it!!!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

tanya72100
on 1/13/09 10:39 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Looks like ill be driving! we have one thrift shop in the area. Ive been there so many times!! I can never find anything. And I love thrift shops. Im taking a huge bag of clothes to them on Friday so hopefully they will have something I can wear.

My mother is not happy i can fit in her clothes now!! What can ya do.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views