Back to Basics - Tuesday

LisaAC
on 1/12/09 11:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I had my high fiber cereal this morning and am having a cup of tea now.  Going to the gym in about an hour and accompanying my hubby to a doctor appt this afternoon on the other side of the world...oops, make that city...just seems like world!  I'll be carrying protein with me - drink, cheeses, bar - just in case.  We will probably have dinner out.

I did better with my liquids yesterday, but still didn't meet my damn goal!

Lisa
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
BlancheJackson
on 1/13/09 12:35 am - Butler, PA
Well.. I'm still hanging in there too!  I'm still eating too much during the day (I think), but still losing, so doing something right! 

The only real carb I have had, other than those in green veggies, is Special K crackers.. they are new, and really good.  One bag is 90 calories, and they provide the salty crunchy fix for me!  Other than that.. all protein... 

I generally have a protein shake for breakfast,
lunch is usually some sort of lunch meat, or a salad with chicken in...
snacks are generally cheese, or meat with cream cheese (rolled),
dinner is usually meat, with a veggie.
dessert (dare I call it that?) is usually a SF pudding.

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

tanya72100
on 1/13/09 2:05 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
im getting there!! Slowly today. Ive been so busy at work today!! Grrr. stinkin work not letting me have time to check the boards!! LOL

Anyway.. I up my calories and protein and started losing again! Ive lost 5 lbs in less than the a week!!  I have been working hard on it. I have been eating every 3 hours faithfully!!

B: Special K, Skim milk
S: Cheese Stick, Protein pretzels- arent the best but I ate em!
L: Salad, cucumbers, maters, Cheese, meat, FF dressing.
S: PB2 with sugar free fluff.
D: Pork Chops, sweet tater, green beans
S: Protein pudding.

E: Walking/ Running with the pups. Sit ups and push ups!
     30 minutes on the bike.

bethmal
on 1/13/09 3:42 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Hi Liz ~  Sorry you are still feeling sick, seems like you have had your fair share of illness this winter.  I started "eating clean"  this week.  So this is my first week back to basics.  I can't tell you how much energy I had yesterday and no sluggishness (Is that a word?) in the afternoon.

B:  1/4 C egg beaters
S:  cantaloupe, top with organic vanilla yogurt and strawberries - maybe some fiber one too
L:  tossed greens with grilled chicken & mandarin oranges with homemade balsamic vinaigrette
S:  small apple and cheese stick
D:  1/2 of a turkey & avocado sandwich made on Ezekiel bread
S:  (if needed) roasted red pepper hummus with a celery stick

Sounds like a lot of food, huh?  When I logged everything into thedailyplate.com it was just under 1000 calories!

lots of water and some coffee sweetened with stevia.

I am going with a friend to a WLS seminar tonight (she wants the band and my doctor!) so I won't be heading to the gym. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views