Chilly Tuesday Roll Call

dit657
on 1/12/09 11:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Oh man, tough night! Glad to hear your leader went to bat for you, tho - and you know, its not like you're a 'new' nurse - you've been doing this for quite a while, so why the need for the stinking test? That's just mean. But you showed them what you're made of - good girl!

As for the per diem job if you can handle it I'm sure the money would come in handy and not having to go thru all that other nonsense would be a bonus - guess you guys have lots to talk about - good luck whichever way you go...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 1/12/09 9:53 pm - Easton, PA
OK - going to the Dr at 10am today.

Pam - sorry to hear that you had such a rough night!! Take it easy today and good luck with the per diem job!

Liz
MsDeniseinPA
on 1/12/09 10:09 pm - PA
Happy Tuesday!

Liz, hope you are feeling better soon.
Pam, sorry for your awful shift at work.  Enjoy your days off and class.

Today I need to clean up the house.  It's a pig sty.  Tomorrow I have my 6 week follow-up with surgeon, so I'll probably find out when I have to return to work :(
bubble273
on 1/12/09 11:22 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Tuesday morning everyone!!!

So this morning I got up a little late, about 7:45.  Made Connor some cereal and then got him off to school.  He apparently forgot his glasses at school yesterday.  I hope he finds them in his desk.  I knew it was going to happen eventually.  So pray that he finds them.

I came home and proofread the two transcripts that I've been talking about having to turn in for over a week now and finally got them done and sent to the office.  Now I"m checking things out online...I better eat breakfast soon before it's lunch time.  I'm sort of out of whack this morning.

This afternoon at 2:30 I'll be on my way to a job in Newtown and will probably be back by 4:00 to my house, as it's only a Workers' Comp deposition of the Claimant.  Nothing too exciting.  I think I will make some chicken parm tonight.  So I'm going to head off of the computer in a few minutes, get in the shower and then head to the supermarket to pick up some chicken.

Well, that's all for me folks...have a great day!!!

Karen

SPANKAROO
on 1/13/09 3:57 am
wow  seems like you all have had a busy  day  or night well me i did  my same routine got up ate and off to the ymca where i do my   4 hour  work out  feels good to treat the body in a  good way  hope you all have a great  day  now whos cooking dinner i forgot to get something out  hehehehe  hugssssssss
LindaScrip
on 1/13/09 6:00 am
Liz I hope you feel better soon Pam take a job that you will be happy with where you are working and my famous bellow is "Heather clean up your pig pen of a room" so I guess we are in the same boat, Oh the other hand I have some good news.  I got the job I was aiming for at Sams Club.  Yipee I have been looking since sept. and today I went for my drug test and they are going to do my background test and bring me in for orentation.  I need to go back to work even if its to pay for the horses which are not a cheap expense.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views