Chilly Tuesday Roll Call

Liz R.
on 1/12/09 7:52 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morinng - Where is everyone today?! Must have been a busy night in the ER Pam?

well I am here at work - reluctantly. I am going to call my PCP as soon as they open and get an appt today. After that I will be going home to rest. Last night I was in bed, as promised by 5:45. I did manage to get in some broth and about 1/2 slice of toast. The vomiting didn't pick up again until about 7pm so all of the food was out of my pouchie - fun I know.

When I get home today I'll be resting resting and some more resting.

Hope your day is mroe exciting then mine! lol

Liz
NerdBall72
on 1/12/09 8:06 pm - Emmaus, PA
Wow Liz!

I hope you begin to feel better. Hopefully your Dr will be able to figure out what's up.

Get some rest and think happy thoughts
Chanel
CherylT
on 1/12/09 8:44 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hope you are feeling better soon Liz.

Today I wanna do all the stuff I didn't get done yesterday....lol. I could be president of procrastinators anonymous.

On a more general scale, I am sick of this nagging feeling I always have that I need to get my act together. Now it's always on my mind....everything I have to do that I don't get to...my kids' room and my basement especially.....

Liz R.
on 1/12/09 8:48 pm - Easton, PA
can I be the VP?? lol

um arne't your girls old enough to clean their OWN rooms?? 

My secret is DELEGATION! I  have found that I have to get Chris to do some things, especially in the winter when there really aren't outside chores to be done - makes life so much easier!

Liz
CherylT
on 1/12/09 9:01 pm, edited 1/12/09 9:01 pm - Perkasie, PA
Yes they are....it drives me batty. Time is another issue, too. If they aren't in school, they are in drama club or piano, or at their dad's. Over the holidays, they were there mostly, and then the five days they were here we just flopped or went out and had some fun. We talked about stuff that's been bugging us a little, but didn't get much work done. Their dad constantly butting in on their webcam or cell phones doesn't help much, but I can't complain about that because they miss him.

dit657
on 1/12/09 8:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good morning Liz and everyone - Liz, I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling any better or keeping anything down - that is not good - if your PCP can't shed some light on what's going on then definitely call Dr Brader - you really shouldn't let this go on too much longer.

I'm feeling pretty good - back is a tad achey today - could be from moving heavy family room furniture on Sunday - won't share this info with my hubby because he was upset that I moved the furniture myself anyway, but I could tell he didn't really want to do it and I wanted to get it done and over with.

I'm at work - had a nice surprise yesterday - boss called me in and I'm getting a very nice salary increase, especially in these times, beginning Feb 1st. Its putting me over one goal I have been trying to get to for a while - now to get under the other goal (my weight) that I want!!

Stay warm - hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 1/12/09 9:01 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Kathy - I will call Dr Brader if the PCP isn't able to help. I am pretty certian that it is just a bug though - a few more of the guys at work have identical symptoms.

Thanks!

PS congrats on the raise!!
CherylT
on 1/12/09 9:03 pm - Perkasie, PA
Congrats, Kathy...that's wonderful!

keri2008
on 1/12/09 9:09 pm - PA
Kathy!!!  You go girl!!!  Look at you spreading your successing to every area of your life!!!  Congrats on the raise!  YAYYYY!!!

bubble273
on 1/12/09 11:24 pm - Levittown, PA

CONGRATULATIONS, Kathy!!!  WAY TO GO!!!  That's AWESOME news!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views