Michael's Cafe info

tracyb330
on 1/12/09 8:33 am - Temple, PA
Hi,
I am coming from Reading on Friday 23rd and staying at my parents overnight (Bucks Co) since I have my 6 month follow up with Dr. Boe. I am from Warminster and hear everyone talk about Michael's. Can anyone give me more information? Cover charge, age range, race and most importantly MUSIC. I don't want to be the oldest chic there and they play country...that's just not my thing. I am hanging out with some friends and they are planning to take me to the Buck Hotel but in case that sucks I want to go to Michaels.I can't wait for a night out with my kids and husband. Lord knows I need a break.

Thanks.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
bubble273
on 1/12/09 9:19 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Tracy,

I LOVE Michael's.  I recently started going there and have a blast every time I'm there.  The music is AWESOME...they play '70s disco all the way up to today.  A great mix of everything.  The ages are all over the place....from 21 right on up to probably 70!!  And I thought at first it was going to stink...who the hell wants to hang out with 70-year-olds at a club....no offense to anybody here....but you totally don't even notice.  As far as race, it's a melting pot, just like the US...there's white, black, Asian, Hispanic.  A great mix of everybody.

When I go I'm in my own little world just dancing my butt off.  I'm totally up for meeting you there, if you guys decide to go.  Just give me a holler. 

Oh, there's no cover charge EVER.  You have to look nice.  They will tell you to go away if you had sneakers on.  But you are allowed to wear jeans.  They probably would tell someone to go away if they were all beat up and trashy looking jeans, but you are allowed to wear nice ones.

Have fun whatever you decide to do.  Remember to let me know if you're going to head there.  I don't have any plans, as far as I know.  And I'm always looking to head out, especially to Michael's.

Karen

tracyb330
on 1/12/09 9:05 pm - Temple, PA
Karen,
I just talked to my girlfriend and she loves it there and that is where we will be. I will send you a PM next week just to confirm everything. I can't wait. I need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will see you and anyone else that wants to come out at Michael's on Friday the 23rd.

I can't wait!
bubble273
on 1/12/09 11:10 pm - Levittown, PA
Cool beans!!!  I will see who I can get to come out that night also.  Time to shake the booty :)

Karen

tracyb330
on 1/13/09 4:12 am - Temple, PA
That sounds great. I can't wait.
tanya72100
on 1/13/09 4:32 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
I wanna go too :( 

tracyb330
on 1/13/09 8:21 am - Temple, PA
i would love it if you could go.
KimZ
on 1/13/09 1:05 pm - PA
Count me in too!!   Karen - PM me with a time that you guys are meeting up and I will be there.

Kim Z

Melanie B.
on 1/13/09 8:20 pm - Doylestown, PA
oh oh oh I want to go! send me details.

tracyb330
on 1/13/09 9:03 pm - Temple, PA
Oh good. I'm glad you guys can come too. This is going to be so much fun. (can you tell I don't get out much) I can't wait. What time should we all meet there? I have never been there so Karen let us know a good time to go. I can go anytime. I am ready to PARTY!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views