pre & post abdominoplasty pix

keri2008
on 1/12/09 2:59 am - PA
You look fantastic!!  AND you look even better in person!  All flat stomached and slim!!!

Keri
Arlene E.
on 1/12/09 3:23 am - Philadelphia, PA

Lookin good there!  Aren't you the one who said no thigh work and I was one who said I would do outer.  I'm now too chicken, but maybe I'll change my mind.  I'm so glad you are recovering well and feeling so happy about it all.

arlene 

cleos_mom
on 1/12/09 6:07 am - phila., PA
I did say no thigh I am afraid of lymphedema. but now my legs really look worse and I like to wear shorts even when I was fluffy @ 270 I wore short shorts because my legs were nice but since wt loss my legs look like wrinkled rags and I won't put shorts on with these legs, my legs were nice pre-wt loss I must have lost 50 lbs in my legs 20in my arms 5 in my face and only 10 in my belly, if I lost another 50 it would have never come out of my belly. the abdominoplasty was not near as bad as I thought it would be, so my next one will probably be horrible.
Susan
SPatel4
on 1/12/09 9:02 am - Levittown, PA
Susan,
Holy Moly!! Dr Lam is awsome I am so glad I had my consult with him. He quoted me $12,300 for both Breast augmentation and Tummy Tuck that includes everything!! He is the best pricing I have found around. Did you finance your surgery?? I am pretty sure you said you paid the full amount out of your pocket but the next surgery for your inner thigh lift are you financing that one??

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

cleos_mom
on 1/12/09 10:58 am - phila., PA
yes, I have a CC from capitol one with no interest until next year.are you going to schedule your surgery soon.
my legs are scheduled for April 6th.
Where are you going to get your surgery at?
Susan
SPatel4
on 1/13/09 9:41 am - Levittown, PA
Susan,
I am thinking about getting it done by financing it thru Capital One as well and I have not scheduled my surgery because I got laid off around christmas last year but I do have a new job so I never really missed a paycheck and I got a little money from my severence that I was going to put in Roth IRA but what the heck I will just put it towards the surgery and contribute $5,000 the maximum allowed under flexible spending account.  The quote I got from Dr Lam is good for 6 months so I would have to make my decision within 6 months but I don't get short term disability until I have been at my current job fror one year. So I got to figure out a couple of things and see what I am going to do. I really want the surgery in fact so bad that I get depressed when I look at my tummy and breasts. Thank You so much for all your help in anwering all my questions. Oh by the way I would be getting the surgery at the Barix Clinic since I live right across the street from the clinic. LOL!!!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Jackie W.
on 1/13/09 10:27 am
You look great!!  You need the before pictures to appreciate the afters!!  It looks to be healing very nicely!!  And your belly button looks perfect!! 

Congratulation!!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

cleos_mom
on 1/13/09 11:50 am - phila., PA
there is a before pix there
Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics