pre & post abdominoplasty pix

cleos_mom
on 1/11/09 9:53 pm - phila., PA
Hi all
 check out my pre & post abdominoplast pix, done on 12/12/08, pre-op photo is a little gross but the post-op looks so good you just have to compare I never thought I could have that much skin removed I had my appendix removed many years ago & that scar is gone and I even have a new belly button
                                               by
                    Dr. Lam - Bucks County Plastics  in Bensalem 215-633-3470  

he does Surgery out of the Barix Clinic in Langhorne . he was the Dr. they had @ Barix at the November post-op meeting.
I was so pleased with Dr. Lam and his office , I am having an inner thigh lift done by him @ Barix on April 6th
if anyone needs any other info just PM me or e-mail me

[email protected]
Susan
Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 10:03 pm - Easton, PA
Pretty impressive stuff there!!!  You are lookin awesome!!  If and when I am ready for such measures, I will have to keep him in mind!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lslaven
on 1/11/09 10:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Susan:
You look amazing girlfriend.  I can't get over how great jeans look on you.  I am so proud of you.  Luv Ya,
Linda

EileenWalton
on 1/11/09 11:33 pm
Wow, you look fabulous.  It even shows in your face!  I'm so happy for you. 
Eileen

tammypa
on 1/12/09 1:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
Susan,
You look fabulous- as always.
The jeans look great on you.
Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/09 1:44 am
Susan you look great but then to me you always have....
cleos_mom
on 1/12/09 2:02 am - phila., PA
thanks girls, and I feel great
Susan
dit657
on 1/12/09 2:06 am - Boothwyn, PA
You are one brave soul to go thru surgery like that, Susan - I applaud and congratulate you!! The transformation is amazing! Right now my belly isn't too awful (still full of fat - LOL!!) but my poor thighs? They remind you of an elephants legs - just not pretty - or my upper arms - if I bend over all the wrinkles show - ick!

Maybe someday I'll be ready to go under the knife yet again...thanks for sharing your amazing journey!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
cleos_mom
on 1/12/09 2:17 am - phila., PA
hi Kathy
 my thighs are really bad and I thought when I got my belly done I would be satisfied with my
thighs but my belly looks so good it makes my legs look even worse, so I am getting them done in April
Susan
Lisa H.
on 1/12/09 2:31 am - Whitehall, PA
wow!! you look fantasmic!  Congrats on getting that flat belly we all long for.

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views